Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri top recommendations
Quote | Reply
Hi All:

Its been several years since my last race so I need to update my racing outfit. I am looking for a tri top that doesn't have a shelf bra. I would like to find something that is a little loose, but not sure how possible that will be. I wear a 38D sports bra. I would prefer not to wear a one piece tri-suit.

I would appreciate any recommendations you have.

Thanks in advance.
Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Tri top recommendations [Cvogel12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The little bit loose part will be difficult to find in a top that is meant for swimming. You may be better off just swimming in your bra and putting the loose-fitting top on in T1. At that point, a regular running singlet may be just what you're looking for.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! It's Kebby with Coeur Sports. I hope it's ok to say this on these boards, but we do offer bra-less tri tanks https://www.coeursports.com/collections/triathlon

Coeur certainly didn't come up with the idea and I'm sure several of the other great women's triathlon clothing companies like Betty Designs and Smashfest have them as well. Also, Meredith (swim, bike, mom) has started a clothing line that has a great ranges of sizes.

Anyway, good luck with your racing. We hope you have a great season!
Quote Reply
Re: Tri top recommendations [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
The little bit loose part will be difficult to find in a top that is meant for swimming. You may be better off just swimming in your bra and putting the loose-fitting top on in T1. At that point, a regular running singlet may be just what you're looking for.

I totally agree with SallyShortyPnts its good idea wearing bra and putting the loose-fitting top on it. Thanks for suggestion.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri top recommendations [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I am sharing some tri top. Hope you like it.

Last edited by: savannah: May 30, 17 0:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cvogel12 wrote:
Hi All:

Its been several years since my last race so I need to update my racing outfit. I am looking for a tri top that doesn't have a shelf bra. I would like to find something that is a little loose, but not sure how possible that will be. I wear a 38D sports bra. I would prefer not to wear a one piece tri-suit.

I would appreciate any recommendations you have.

Thanks in advance.
Chris

The Zoot Core Tri Tank has no in-built bra.
https://zootsports.com/...-core-tri-tank-black
Quote Reply