Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

F@#K APPLE
Quote | Reply
Why in the hell is going to take a couple of days just to change my apple id password that I cant remember. Fucking ridiculous. If this is the case Im done with fucking apple and their bullshit.
Last edited by: orphious: Apr 19, 17 17:01
Quote Reply
Re: F@#K APPLE [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you leave them then your smug douche nozzle quotient will be instantly halved. (Not specific to you just a general observation)
Quote Reply
Re: F@#K APPLE [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Been on hold for 15 mins waiting to figure out why I need to recover my account. My account works just fine on my iPad.. It just asked for my PW to download a free app.. I havent typed it in so long I forgot what it was. No biggie Ill just reset it... NNOOOO..

Quote:
Account Recovery in Progress
Your request for account recovery is still being processed.
When your account is ready for recovery, instructions will be sent to the phone number you provided.
Account recovery will take a few days. You can check the status of your request at iforgot.apple.com

I dont need to recover my fucking account I need a new fucking password. 2 different things. What the holy fuck!! It shouldnt be this hard or aggravating.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've done this. It took 5 minutes.

Maybe you're asking the wrong question?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ha! i just got of the phone with verizon. 36 mins worth of babble to figure out why i couldn't log into my acct. lazy asshat wanted me to go get a new sim, pressed him and told him no, my iPad works fine, the prob is on your side not mine. told me he'd be right back, 45 secs later he said it should work now. he wanted me to go get a new sim card, which wouldn't happen until tomorrow, re-reg my device, etc, when he did 45 secs worth of keystroke and it was fixed. i fucking hate everyone!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . meltdown.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a password, I think your title is taken.
Quote Reply
Re: F@#K APPLE [Rambler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!! Probably 1000 times. Turns out I could have just changed on my device.. Didnt know that. There is still no reason in the world it should take days to change a fricken password online. Its fucking stupid.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you think Apple support is bad, the competition is worse by a pretty big margin.
Quote Reply
Re: F@#K APPLE [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Other being on hold for 20 mins, the support was actually pretty good. Showed me how to change the password on my device with out having to wait days. They even had to put up with my grumpy ass.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Iron cross [ In reply to ]
Re: F@#K APPLE [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was mad it was going to take a few days to change a password. Everything else, if you forget a password, it takes about 5 min to recover online using secret questions, a text to your phone etc.. It has to do with the new 2 factor authentication Apple introduced. You have to change the pw at the device otherwise it takes days online since that by passes the 2 factor... Its dumb but I guess more secure....irritating.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You will thank them if you ever fall under investigation by the FBI.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply