Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Garmin FR935 release [PhilipShambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PhilipShambrook wrote:
tgarson wrote:
krez wrote:
It's unfortunate to me that people still buy into the thinking of what a watch is supposed to look like. I don't understand the thought that the Fenix 5 somehow looks better than the 935 simply because it looks more like a Rolex. Personally, I think the Apple watch is by far the most beautiful watch there is. Beauty in simplicity, but I guess generations of opinions don't change over night

You are making a lot of assumptions about my tastes. If I were to buy a Fenix it'd be a 5S not a 5 and definitely not a 5X. As a dude Garmin's decision to market 5S to women seems silly to me, it's a modern clean looking watch versus the clunky wrist furniture of the 5X.

The 5S marketed towards women? I must've missed that. Oh well, the 5 would've looked stupid on my small wrists anyways. I just ordered one. Agree though, the steel casing looks better. And the quick fit can take it from an office watch to sport band and back to steel band during a lunch break run.

just your average age grouper . no one special . no scientific knowledge . just having fun.
Quote Reply

Prev Next