Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by RV
Last edited by: RV: Apr 8, 17 15:37
Re: Adamo ISM Road & Prologue Saddles/Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the difference between Prologue and Road? Seems like Prologue is more padded and longer?
Quote Reply
Re: Adamo ISM Road & Prologue Saddles/Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the prologue. I might take both (checking with a co-worker). I'll let you know ASAP. Just send me your paypal info. I'll for sure let you know, today (Friday). If the road saddle sells before I let you know.....by all means sell it.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Adamo ISM Road & Prologue Saddles/Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take both.
Quote Reply
Re: Adamo ISM Road & Prologue Saddles/Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher [bearsonyou101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately both Adamo saddles were sold today. But you are correct, the Prologue is longer and seems to have a little more padding than the Road (although the Road with the full gel is very close with regard to cushioning).
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher/Prologo Nago Evo TTR Saddle [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Prologo Nago Evo TTR Ti Solid Saddle
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Etap Aero Upgrade Kit/Prologo Nago Evo TTR Saddle [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added SRAM Etap Aero Upgrade Kit
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Etap Aero Upgrade Kit/Prologo Tri Saddles [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Prologo Evo Tri 40 Nack saddle with carbon rails. Reduced price on Nago Evo TTR. These are very nice saddles in excellent condition.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Etap Aero Upgrade Kit/Prologo Tri Saddles/Rotor 3D+ MAS Crankset/Rotor BSA30 Ceramic BB [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Rotor 3D+ MAS Crankset & BSA30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket. Dropped price on Etap Aero kit.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Etap Aero Upgrade Kit(SOLD!)/Prologo Tri Saddles/Rotor 3D+ MAS Crankset/Rotor BSA30 Ceramic BB [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eTap group has been sold.
Quote Reply