Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
More smoke
Quote | Reply
But no fire. Never fire.

Quote:
AP’s JEFF HORWITZ and CHAD DAY: “President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, secretly worked for a Russian billionaire to advance the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin a decade ago and proposed an ambitious political strategy to undermine anti-Russian opposition across former Soviet republics, The Associated Press has learned. The work appears to contradict assertions by the Trump administration and Manafort himself that he never worked for Russian interests.” http://apne.ws/2mTLvxV

But Manafort only had a "very limited role" in Trump's campaign---as campaign manager.

Just more smoke. Smoke, smoke, smoke.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So he has experience working on a campaign?

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of all the political operatives running around Washington that one could choose for a campaign manager, I wonder how many can claim this on their resumé.

I know, I know. Just liberal media lies. They should just stop reporting on this stuff.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Of all the political operatives running around Washington that one could choose for a campaign manager, I wonder how many can claim this on their resumé.

I know, I know. Just liberal media lies. They should just stop reporting on this stuff.

I'm thrilled that reporters are back to their role of investigating and vetting after 8 years of doing nothing but ball washing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why are people so anti-Russia? The goddam UK is spying on us. That where our attention should be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

I'm thrilled that reporters are back to their role of investigating and vetting after 8 years of doing nothing but ball washing.

It doesn't seem that you are, seeing as all you do is piss and moan about it.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

Me? Piss and moan?

There are actaully big things happening to drain the swamp and yet all you guys can do is continue to focus on November 8th. It's insanity.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

Me? Piss and moan?

There are actaully big things happening to drain the swamp and yet all you guys can do is continue to focus on November 8th. It's insanity.

I don't know what you're smoking but I could sure use some.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

Me? Piss and moan?

Big things I tell you. They are the biggest. Huge in fact.

I'm still waiting on that 30 day plan to defeat ISIS though. THAT will be amazeballs.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

Me? Piss and moan?

Big things I tell you. They are the biggest. Huge in fact.

I'm still waiting on that 30 day plan to defeat ISIS though. THAT will be amazeballs.

Why are you so focused on November 8th you god damn snowflake!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

Me? Piss and moan?

What makes your reply funny is that it goes back to the OP. The unhinged and what they think is smoking.

To JPO and other unhinged, we're inside the first 100 days and it looks like a conservative will be approved for the SCOTUS. You might not think that's big but most sane people do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"To JPO and other unhinged, we're inside the first 100 days and it looks like a conservative will be approved for the SCOTUS. You might not think that's big but most sane people do. "

Gratuitous strawman alert!

Of course it's a big deal. I think he'll make a fine Justice. That, of course, has zero to do with our concerns about his campaign's potential involvement with Russian efforts to influence our election. If you think those concerns are politically motivated nothingburgers, take it up with the Justice Department. They seem to disagree.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
"To JPO and other unhinged, we're inside the first 100 days and it looks like a conservative will be approved for the SCOTUS. You might not think that's big but most sane people do. "

Gratuitous strawman alert!

Of course it's a big deal. I think he'll make a fine Justice. That, of course, has zero to do with our concerns about his campaign's potential involvement with Russian efforts to influence our election. If you think those concerns are politically motivated nothingburgers, take it up with the Justice Department. They seem to disagree.

You need to get over the election. You lost. Suck it up.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

Me? Piss and moan?

What makes your reply funny is that it goes back to the OP. The unhinged and what they think is smoking.

To JPO and other unhinged, we're inside the first 100 days and it looks like a conservative will be approved for the SCOTUS. You might not think that's big but most sane people do.

This was quite a leap - am I missing the connection? I really don't see it. The swamp looks as well populated and as deep as any over the past 30 years. Bonus points for getting so much of the family biz in on the action.
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
Why are people so anti-Russia? The goddam UK is spying on us. That where our attention should be.

Because Hillary lost the election and they need someone to blame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

Me? Piss and moan?

Sometimes I feel like I've woken from a coma in some weird upside down universe, where the people claiming fake news are mostly generating it themselves, lying blatantly from podiums in the White House, and their supporters all the while cheer enthusiastically and call any critics "unhinged".

And this from someone who a year ago considered voting for Trump because the other Republican primary candidates were terrible and Hilary repugnant to me. I was defending Trump to friends, saying things like, "he's just doing what he believes will get himself the primary win, and will moderate before the general election" and "he'll surround himself with a good, experienced team - you shouldn't be so concerned." But frankly he is showing himself to be an unmitigated disaster. When he called the Taiwanese president many thought it could be a brilliant tactic and gave him the benefit of the doubt. But since then all the evidence points to him not having a clue about foreign affairs and being a narcissistic jerk.
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
You need to get over the election. You lost. Suck it up.

I'm totally over it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
sphere wrote:

Me? Piss and moan?

Bwahhahahahahahaha, that's fucking hilarious. You mean we had too much influence from big corporate donors before, so now we just cut out the middle man (or woman) and appoint them directly to cabinet positions?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's pretty damning. Wow.

The meat of it starts at 5:50 into this video.
http://video.foxnews.com/...3001/?#sp=show-clips

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just more smoke. Smoke, smoke, smoke.

Now we get to see some of the regulars spin, spin, spin.
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Don't forget about Obama, he's listening right now in your microwave. The U.K and Obama are the real threats, forget Russia. I mean, what has Russia ever done wrong?...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:

You can't actually believe that "the swamp" is being drained can you?!

Have you seen his cabinet? Have you seen the access his family has? Have you seen how much money he is wasting playing golf every weekend (not to mention lying about it)?

I would love to know, on balance, how the swamp is any drier than it was.

Edited to say, I get that one can hate democrats, and I get that people may believe the Obama administration got away with a lot, but don't be disingenuous about whether or not the Trump regime is any better.
Last edited by: The Guardian: Mar 22, 17 21:01
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don't be disingenuous about whether or not the Trump regime is any better.

You must be new around here...
Quote Reply

Prev Next