Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB BRT-001 Enduro Bottom Bracket Bearing Replacing Tool
Quote | Reply
WTB BRT-001 Enduro Bottom Bracket Bearing Replacing Tool

Please PM with photos and price.

Thank You,
Quote Reply
Re: WTB BRT-001 Enduro Bottom Bracket Bearing Replacing Tool [BadVooDoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photos?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB BRT-001 Enduro Bottom Bracket Bearing Replacing Tool [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have one for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB BRT-001 Enduro Bottom Bracket Bearing Replacing Tool [BadVooDoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one of these, new/never used, but I'm not sure of the model#. I'll check when I get home tonight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you're set on this tool but Wheels Mfg has bottom bracket bearing removal tools, I have a BSA30 external cup BB and bought their bearing removal tool along with their universal bearing press tool, all in all it was 55w/shipping (you can sign up for their email and get a 15% off coupon). Its an option if no one has a used one and you're in need
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do have a BRT-001, new/unused in the original box with all parts and instructions. Looking for $75 plus shipping.

I also have a set (one pair) of Enduro Zero hybrid ceramic replacement bearings, new in package, if you're interested. $45 plus shipping.

Quote Reply