Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I know what you need... A happy gun story.
Quote | Reply
I find it unbelievable since gun crime shouldn't happen in California with all the laws they pass. But regardless, this one is really good.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/...run-intended-victim/

Only shame is he didn't die.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: I know what you need... A happy gun story. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find it humorous that the restaurant owner said he would not pray for the robber.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: I know what you need... A happy gun story. [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find I humorous the guy shot himself in the head while airborne. There are a lot of problems that could be solved by more people shooting themselves in the head.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply