Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(UPDATE) GSC-10 For Sale
Quote | Reply
Have a few Garmin items for sale that I don't use anymore and would like to sell. I am the original owner of all items and have the boxes. I recently upgrade my wife and I's watches and this is why I am selling them. Everything works great.

Updates with a few items that are sold.

*GSC-10 cadence/speed monitor. Everything in working order and changed to wahoo sensor. $35 shipped.

* (SOLD) Garmin Vivoactive. Comes with charger strap. There are a couple of scratches on the watch face but watch works perfectly. $50 shipped (SOLD)
* (SOLD) 910xt with charger cord and ant+ stick (SOLD)
* (SOLD) 910xt with premium HR strap (black/grey) with charger cord and ant+ stick. (SOLD today and shipped today)
* (SOLD) Garmin Premium HR strap (black) (SOLD today and shipped today)

Paypal only via friends/family. If not add 3% to cover the fee. Will ship to US only and will ship same day as I get payment as long as the post office is open.

Below is a link to the pictures if all of them did not come through.

https://www.flickr.com/...6@N08/shares/1ch45C/

Last edited by: ericallenboyd: Mar 24, 17 10:40
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ericallenboyd [ In reply to ]
Re: Garmin Items for Sale, Two 910xt watches, VA, GSC-10 [ericallenboyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated the post with some of the items sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Items for Sale, Two 910xt watches, VA, GSC-10 [ericallenboyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold the HRM so I now have the 910xt, VA and GSC-10 available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last call before the items are going on ebay.

910xt $75 shipped
Vivoactive $50 shipped
GSC-10 $35 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everything sold except the GSC-10. Let me know if anyone is interested in it.
Quote Reply