Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Brent 1
Last edited by: Brent 1: Jun 24, 17 7:36
Re: FS: Rims, Hubs, Wheels, Trainers, Parts..... lots of stuff [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in a set of plus wheels, How does the Novatec hub hold up? I have a set of Hed Ardennes sl now that the brake track is about worn out. need to replace those. They have been bomber! Never even had to replace bearings.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rims, Hubs, Wheels, Trainers, Parts..... lots of stuff [jlowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Novatec hubs have been real solid. Straight forward simple design that is reliable and easy to service if needed. I have multiple wheelsets that are 4+ years old built up with them that are still smooth as can be. I've sold 100's of them over the years and people have been happy with them.

Let me know if you would like me to send you some pics of the Belgium Plus wheels.

Thanks,
Brent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rims, Hubs, Wheels, Trainers, Parts..... lots of stuff [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By chance do you have any rim tape to sell? I need a roll that will work with a HED plus rim. Any Stan's or HED branded stuff on hand to sell?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rims, Hubs, Wheels, Trainers, Parts..... lots of stuff [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do have Stans 21mm wide but I only have a 60 yard roll which is likely way more than you need. If you are looking for that much though send me a pm.

Thanks,
Brent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depends on price. I really don't wanna spend more than $15 total honestly. I don't mind keeping extra on hand but but don't want to spend more than I have to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For sure shoot me some pics and contact info to justinlowe1478@gmail.com
I'm more than likely going to try a set.
Thx
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rims, Hubs, Wheels, Trainers, Parts..... lots of stuff [jlowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sent you over a bunch of pics.

-Post updated for sold items. Some prices lowered as well.

Thanks,
Brent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold items removed. Some prices lowered.

Thanks,
Brent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
List updated, some price reductions as well

Thanks,
Brent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my wheel set. Great seller! As represented and shipped fast!
Thanks Brent!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rims, Hubs, Wheel Sets, ...... lots of stuff [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you still have the Belgium rims (clincher, 20,28), would you take 150 for the pair?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rims, Hubs, Wheel Sets, ...... lots of stuff [RSL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I have them and I'll do the $150. I just sent you a pm with the details.

Brent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rims, Hubs, Wheel Sets, ...... lots of stuff [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Belgium rims, please PM me if you have an extra set, or the sale falls through.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheels, Hubs, Parts [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A few items added, some prices lowered.

Thanks!
Brent
630-709-6290
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheels, Hubs, Parts [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you have any of the XR31t rims available to sell on their own?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheels, Hubs, Parts [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry but the only 31t's that I have are the 20/24 built up set. I don't have any rims only.

Thanks,
Brent

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheel Sets, Cannondale CAAD 10 Frame, Hubs, Part [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updates made, prices reduced, frame added

Thanks,
Brent

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheel Sets, Cannondale CAAD 10 Frame, Dura Ace Di2 9070 ft der [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
parts added, some prices lowered

Thanks,
Brent

Quote Reply
Re: FS: H+ Son Archetype Wheelset and Cannondale CAAD 10 Frame [Brent 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only one set left.

Thanks,
Brent

Quote Reply