Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Amazon Prime in Canada (the tv part)
Quote | Reply
Who's got it? Any good? How does it compare to Netflix?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Amazon Prime in Canada (the tv part) [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Prime and I have no idea - I use it for getting stuff delivered for free to the rural metropolis I live in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had it, I'm not a huge TV watcher but it didn't seem they had much content so let it lapse. Seemed to be mostly Amazon generated content, but there was some movies and shows.

I say take the 30 days free, I normally set it to cancel when the free period is up right after I sign up and if I decide I want to keep it then I figure out how to uncancel it, they normally make it pretty easy. You can figure out if it is worth while once you are signed up.

Ben
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have it. Other than The Grand Tour (Top Gear v2), I haven't really watched anything on it. There are a few series that I plan on watching, just haven't got around to it. It doesn't have nearly as much selection as Netflix or even Crave. I already had Prime for the shipping, so there was no extra cost to me. Even if there was, it would be worth it for The Grand Tour.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I checked it out when it first came out, and there was hardly anything there. Kinda like Netflix when it first came to Canada.

Get Prime if you want the shipping but otherwise wait.
Last edited by: timbasile: Mar 18, 17 8:46
Quote Reply