Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Have Kraft Dinner packages f'un shrunk?
Quote | Reply
Anyone else notice this? Made the family crappy dinner and with hot dogs tonight and it was nowhere near enough... nevermind the fact my family consists of my 200lb lard ass, a 5' tall wife and a 35lb toddler.
Quote Reply
Re: Have Kraft Dinner packages f'un shrunk? [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Obama!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They did it a while ago. By making a smaller size they can say it has fewer calories/sodium. Makes it sound like they made it healthier when really you just get less.
Quote Reply
Re: Have Kraft Dinner packages f'un shrunk? [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Less is healthier.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
owen. wrote:
Anyone else notice this? Made the family crappy dinner and with hot dogs tonight and it was nowhere near enough... nevermind the fact my family consists of my 200lb lard ass, a 5' tall wife and a 35lb toddler.

Get used to it..... we need to make the 1% great again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
owen. wrote:

And Mike. How many hot dogs did Mike get?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As others have said this practice has been going on for some time but I disagree that it's sold as a health benefit. For example Cadbury blocks of chocolate: Many years ago we used to have these commercials ( which may have been pinched from the USA because the guy had an accent) with a Prof Julius Sumner Milner (or something like that) doing some science thing then he'd switch to Cadbury spiel and specifically refer to "...a glass and a half of full cream milk in every 250gm block of chocolate" - which on reflection (reference to grams) makes me think they weren't ads from there! Anyway several years ago I had noted the 220gm block and thought sneaky buggers. Increasing profit by stealth.
Quote Reply
Re: Have Kraft Dinner packages f'un shrunk? [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
owen. wrote:

And Mike. How many hot dogs did Mike get?

None. Mike has been taught that begging gets him nothing unlike our ol girl who is a constant dinner time companion.

He's really not food motivated... I took him shooting yesterday for the first time and he started turning down treats. He's also not scared of loud noises and my 1895SBL is *LOUD*.
Quote Reply