Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Song name? (UFC Mir)....
Quote | Reply
Anyone know the name of this entrance music? It was used for Frank Mir, I think on one of the UFC DVD's where they put somewhat no-name music over what is normally playing in the stadium...

http://www.tunescoop.com/...6/sep-19-0154461-m4a
Quote Reply
Re: Song name? (UFC Mir).... [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Use sound hound.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Song name? (UFC Mir).... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did, didn't work, maybe the lyrics aren't clear enough in the clip.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't download random things from the internet, so I did not listen to the song. That said, historically he has walked out to "Make the Money" from Macklemore/Ryan Lewis.

Given the date of the clip, this would be close to UFC 191 (9/6/15), and he walked out to Make the Money. The other song he has used is Amazing (Kayne West) but if that was in the clip you would already have your answer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try Shazam. Play the youtube clip in the background and run the Shazam app in the foreground.

I'd do it for you, but my phone is in use.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Song name? (UFC Mir).... [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't think I can get Shazam on my blackberry. :(
Quote Reply
Re: Song name? (UFC Mir).... [sea.bryan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sea.bryan wrote:
I don't download random things from the internet, so I did not listen to the song. That said, historically he has walked out to "Make the Money" from Macklemore/Ryan Lewis.

Given the date of the clip, this would be close to UFC 191 (9/6/15), and he walked out to Make the Money. The other song he has used is Amazing (Kayne West) but if that was in the clip you would already have your answer.

It was from UFC 111, while ago. It wasn't his official entrance music, it was whatever they dubbed over it for the DVD.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more bump because I found the dvd version of fight on youtube, song starts at below link (4:13 into vid). I've tried soundhound, tried searching for the few lyrics I can make out, no luck..

Quote Reply