Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)...
Quote | Reply
Now, that's creepy!

Also what's the plan here? I mean, is he just going to spooge in his pants and then have spooge pants on all day?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just saw that on FB and ummmm....yeah, that's a real head scratcher....
Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
is he just going to spooge in his pants and then have spooge pants on all day?

security deposit, innit
Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
Duffy wrote:
is he just going to spooge in his pants and then have spooge pants on all day?

security deposit, innit

Thanks for the lol's,,,,, well played.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd imagine they saw his O face when he finished. That's just creepy.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Y'know, I was just thinking I could go for a nice cold Schmitt's Gay right about now...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That looks like a kid. Shame on your for posting this. Bet this kid lost the tip of finger in a folding chair!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe he just wanted to make it all big for the cheerleaders.

Quote | Reply
Two thoughts.

1. Unbelievable, but the (soon to be ugly stepsister LA) Chargers cheerleaders are kinda hot.

2. Not surprising this happened at a Raiders game.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Also what's the plan here?

Hello. Plan? Really? This is something that involves a plan?

You of all people.

I'm just feeling a bit left out as kiki's reference went over my head.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brian in MA wrote:
I'd imagine they saw his O face when he finished. That's just creepy.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Geez, can't a guy scratch an itch without someone making it into something creepy?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He was just playing pocket ball. He was at a ball
game after all.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw him choking it but never saw him jacking off...

#fakenews
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe it was Mike Birbiglia who was describing the difference between men's and women's views on sex, when he said (paraphrasing) "ladies, if you don't think there's a fundamental difference between men and women when it comes to sex: have you ever masturbated while driving a car?"

Testosterone is a helluva drug.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
I believe it was Mike Birbiglia who was describing the difference between men's and women's views on sex, when he said (paraphrasing) "ladies, if you don't think there's a fundamental difference between men and women when it comes to sex: have you ever masturbated while driving a car?"

Testosterone is a helluva drug.

I know a chick who has....and that's all I'm going to say about Mrs. Duffy.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It doesn't count if you were in the car. That's routine dating shit, amirite?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Spooge Pants is a great name for a punk band.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Build it and they will cum.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On second thought, "Jizz Britches " is better.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TiDriver wrote:
On second thought, "Jizz Britches " is better.
s

Hah! It would be even better if it was comprised of people who previously served in the Navy. You know, seamen? I hope I didn't offend anyone, that might be a touchy or sticky subject with a few members.
Quote Reply
Re: Security guard jacking off on field at SD Chargers game!! (Video of dude jacking off)... [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm wondering if maybe he's a Russian hacker who hasn't quite grasped our language yet. Putin may have told him to "hack the election" and he may have misunderstood and thought he told him to "jack the erection".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fired. Amateur.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The end of the saga.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...inblnkushpmg00000009

A security guard caught masturbating near cheerleaders at a Chargers game in December pleaded guilty to a a lewd act in public, KGTV reported Wednesday.
The man received three years probation and counseling but will not have to register as a sex offender, KGTV said.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply

Prev Next