Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
SOLD
Quote | Reply
For sale
All assume PayPal gift or add 3%.

PRO Stealth Evo handlebars
Swapped from my Felt so they are used. They measure 44cm center to center and I have the picture below for integrated stem length since I'm not sure what that would measure. Such a beautiful system but it was just way too long for me so I have gone shorter and narrower.
$SOLD

Selle Italia SLR 135 gram
Used but good condition. Pictures upon request.
$OLD

SRAM Red Quarq 10sp 53/39T 130BCD 170mm BB30
I already have power from my P1s so am selling the Quarq from the Felt I purchased from another STer. $OLD

Cannondale Hollowgram SI Crank 172.5mm BB30
Pulled from my 2013 Cannondale Slice hi-mod so it has decent miles on it. $OLD

Brand New SRAM Red 53/39T 130BCD 10sp chainrings $OLD

Rudy Wingspan Aero Helmet $OLD

2015 Cervelo S2 $OLD

Black Stainless Speedplay Pedals $OLD

Continental GP4000SII Tires 23mm
$OLD
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jan 1, 18 18:09
Quote Reply
Re: [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adding:

Selle Italia SLR 135 gram
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jan 22, 17 7:03
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 56cm Cervelo S2, Rudy Wingspan, Speedplay Stainless Pedals, Conti GP4000SII [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for added items, removed the sold Apple Watch, and dropped the price of the Cervelo.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Dec 3, 16 14:46
Quote Reply
Re: [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to add the saddle.

Also putting a feeler out there that I have a used SRAM Red Quarq 10sp 170 BB30. I already have power from my P1s so considering selling/trading. Would be looking for DA or Red crankset plus cash and would prefer 165-170 arms.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jan 25, 17 4:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 56cm Cervelo S2, Rudy Wingspan, Speedplay Stainless Pedals, Conti GP4000SII, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram; FEELER: SRAM Red Quarq [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: adktriguy46: Dec 7, 16 15:58
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 56cm Cervelo S2, Rudy Wingspan, Speedplay Stainless Pedals, Conti GP4000SII, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram; FEELER: SRAM Red Quarq [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Christmas is coming. Treat yourself to the gift of speed and power.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold the Contis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of interest but it's all still available. Perfect setup to get up and go. Let's talk putting together a package deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I may have missed it but what size is the helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: [swimbikerunben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a "unisize" 54-59.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rats. My noggin is too big.
Quote Reply
Re: [swimbikerunben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah...I tend to fall right in between M and L and have a little room but not a lot. If they made L, I probably would have gone with that but they only make the one size.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't know if you would be interested. But i have 170 Ultegra crankset w/ or w/o stages power meter that I would love to trade for?
Quote Reply
Re: [kreuz09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 56cm Cervelo S2, Rudy Wingspan, Speedplay Stainless Pedals, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram; FEELER: SRAM Red Quarq [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If Santa didn't bring you what you wanted, here's your chance to treat yourself.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 56cm Cervelo S2, Rudy Wingspan, Speedplay Stainless Pedals, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram; FEELER: SRAM Red Quarq [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Year bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any idea on the mileage on the Speedplay pedals? Thanks!

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 56cm Cervelo S2, Rudy Wingspan, Speedplay Stainless Pedals, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram; FEELER: SRAM Red Quarq [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure. They were on the bike I purchased and I use P1s so don't have any use for them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the rudy project helmet still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 56cm Cervelo S2, Rudy Wingspan, Speedplay Stainless Pedals, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram; FEELER: SRAM Red Quarq [flowtracker123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
flowtracker123 wrote:
Is the rudy project helmet still available?
It is
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram; FEELER: SRAM Red Quarq [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cervelo and pedals sold. Still have the helmet, saddle and if anyone is looking for power and has a crankset (plus cash) they want to swap, I have the Quarq. If wanting to outright buy the Quarq, let's talk.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Power for BB86....FS: Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram, SRAM Red Quarq [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adding request for power for my wife's bike.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Power for BB86....UPDATED FS: Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quarq sold....still looking for power for my wife's bike.
Quote Reply

Prev Next