Prev Next
All sold (for now)
Quote | Reply
All sold (for now)
Last edited by: A.Hart: Mar 22, 17 11:47
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Medium Vuka Stealth [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll put this back up top for the weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Pioneer 6800 Dual Leg w/head unit; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated the first post with for sale items and pics.
Quote Reply
Re: Pioneer 6800 Dual Leg w/head unit; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What length are the cranks ? & what chainrings are on it ?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Pioneer 6800 Dual Leg w/head unit; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [Anton Chigurh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
53/39 and 165mm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any interest in selling just the head unit? trades for it?

War Eagle!
Quote Reply
Re: Pioneer 6800 Dual Leg w/head unit; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [Joshf37] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd prefer to sell it with the crank. If someone wants just the crank, you'll be first in line for the head unit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks

War Eagle!
Quote Reply
Re: DA9000 TT group; Pioneer 6800 Dual Leg w/head unit; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added a DA9000 mech TT group.

If you are looking to upgrade to 11 speed, but the C75 wheel set and I'll throw the group in for free.
Quote Reply
Re: DA9000 TT group; Pioneer 6800 Dual Leg w/head unit; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the front and rear mech ?
Quote Reply
Re: DA9000 TT group; Pioneer 6800 Dual Leg w/head unit; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [Anton Chigurh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've already got a buyer for the complete group. If it fails through I'll let you know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries thanks and GLWS.
Quote Reply
Re: DA9000 TT group; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Power meter is sold and the Shimano 11 speed TT group is back on the market.
Quote Reply
Re: DA9000 TT group; DA9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the DA front & rear mech ?
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo w/stem and riser kit [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold items have been removed from first post.
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set, Pro Missile Evo w/stem and riser kit [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you change your mind about separating the riser kit, please let me know
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aerobars are sold. Only the wheelset remains.
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kona week bump. Feel free to send offers on the C75s.
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set; SRAM Red Quarq [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added a Quarq to the list.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Tri.7; Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set; SRAM Red Quarq [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally got around to adding pics of the Quarq and I also added a Dash Tri.7 to the first post.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Tri.7; Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set; SRAM Red Quarq [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the saddle. PM me your PayPal.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set; SRAM Red Quarq [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will the quarq work with both 10 or 11 speed?
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set; SRAM Red Quarq [mpd309] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it will
Quote Reply
Re: CX Tubular wheelset with Dugast tubs; Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set; SRAM Red Quarq [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added a sweet set of cyclocross race wheels with Dugast Small Birds mounted and lowered the price on the Quarq and C75s.
Quote Reply
Re: CX Tubular wheelset with Dugast tubs; Dura Ace 9000 C75 wheel set; SRAM Red Quarq; Quarq Elsa, Look KEO 2 Max [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Second Quarq and Look pedals added.
Quote Reply

Prev Next