Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Normatec Coupon Code
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have a working Normatec coupon code?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [mancala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See if the code in Rappstar's signature works. Depending on the time of year you can find 5-10%. I haven't seen them offer lower discounts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
honestly there are a few in the classified and i scored mine on ebay

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's some lower cost alternatives on the market now as well. I bought a set of Elevated Legs a couple weeks ago and have been really happy with them. http://92fifty.com/legs-holder/purchase
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used BUILT4THIS for -$100. It was the only code I found that worked; all the prosnameXX ones didn't.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the information, I got the $100 coupon and used it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mancala wrote:
Does anyone have a working Normatec coupon code?

Thanks

This should give you 10% off > QT214
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Use code "Mackenzie16" for $300 off.

Enjoy!

Mackenzie Madison
USA Triathlon Coach | USA Cycling Coach | M.S. Exercise Physiology
Professional Triathlete
http://www.kenzmadison.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can vouch for Thomas I used his code last year and received a lovely pair normatec booties as discount price :-)
Last edited by: iron snorks: Oct 1, 17 7:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow those prices keep going up!!! $1495 for a new set??? They offered me a new set shipped for $900 at AZ last year. Maybe if there is a race near you, you could snag a set that way and save a few $
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [kenzmadison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kenzmadison wrote:

Enjoy!

Thanks! How come you have a $300 code and poor Thomas only get's $100 coupons, ha! :-P!
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [daswafford] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
daswafford wrote:
kenzmadison wrote:

Enjoy!

Thanks! How come you have a $300 code and poor Thomas only get's $100 coupons, ha! :-P!

They changed the default amount off over time. That was a 2016 promotion but they have since tailored their base pricing.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [DrunkIrishman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DrunkIrishman wrote:
Wow those prices keep going up!!! $1495 for a new set??? They offered me a new set shipped for $900 at AZ last year. Maybe if there is a race near you, you could snag a set that way and save a few $

I have heard there is sometimes an opportunity to do just that. Not exactly sure how the relationship at the expo works, but obviously the dealers out there don't want this to happen as that undercuts them so you definitely won't see it advertised. There was some question about warranty, which I never got the answer to. Regardless the price I also heard was around $1000 but maybe it varies expo to expo, or maybe they just knocked another hundo off because it was the last expo of the year.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are there any better codes than the $100 off? It still seems pretty steep. Wondering if there will be a significant discount at IMAZ this weekend?
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holiday sale ongoing is $100 off and you can stack any of the $100 discount codes on top of that. But for sure you may find a better deal at the expo because it's end of season.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poon wrote:
Are there any better codes than the $100 off? It still seems pretty steep. Wondering if there will be a significant discount at IMAZ this weekend?

Never hurts to ask but I would imagine given that it is the end of the year you can get a pair of demo boots for sure. If you do ask about the warranty and how that is covered and please let me know what they say. Also be aware the Normatec quietly upgraded their boots. Along with a two-year warranty they actually made the boots stronger to avoid warranty claims in the first place. They also fixed the battery issue which drained the battery, although I haven't tested it yet to verify.. Because these are subtle changes to the customer that you really wouldn't know about while in a demo I would strongly encourage you to ask if what you are buying is the latest version of the Pulse.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
was at ironman 70.3 raleigh expo this past weekend. $1195 was what they were selling demo units for. These things felt great on legs
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [dl1340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dl1340 wrote:
was at ironman 70.3 raleigh expo this past weekend. $1195 was what they were selling demo units for. These things felt great on legs

do they charge tax at the expo? I take it you picked them up at the end of the expo?

Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Jun 4, 18 11:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No tax at expo. I plan on picking a pair up when I do Augusta at the end of Septemember.
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [dl1340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sales rep said they bring brand new units to each expo and usually sell the majority of them at the expo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping this up with a tangent. does anyone know if the older "MVP" Normatecs are worldwide voltage compatible?
I know the new pulse ones are. Considering buying a used MVP set here in Canada and taking it back to the UK when we return but if it's 110v only that's not much use to me!
Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [hutchy_belfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hutchy_belfast wrote:
Bumping this up with a tangent. does anyone know if the older "MVP" Normatecs are worldwide voltage compatible?
I know the new pulse ones are. Considering buying a used MVP set here in Canada and taking it back to the UK when we return but if it's 110v only that's not much use to me!
Cheers

The MVP is so large compared to the Pulse, I would really suggest going with the Pulse unless you are getting a banging deal on the MVP. The new 2018 legs have also been enhanced for durability and the warranty was doubled versus the 2015-2017 Pulse. I know Air Relax recommends the following step down/up converter for people in your situation but I believe they normally recommend getting a UK version and then stepping down the voltage.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks very much for the advice Thomas. To be honest they are working out about a third of the price of new Pulse model (2/3 off). They'll never move from my gym at home (unless the wife is out when they may sneak in to the living room in the main house) so portability is much less of a concern than price!
I have compex EMS and never found much help from them, would quite like a cheap way to try these out to see if they are more helpful.
cheers
Quote Reply

Prev Next