Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stages Power cross compatible?
Quote | Reply
I posed this question to the guys at Stages and haven't received a response yet, so I figured I would turn to the next best thing.

I would like to purchase a stages power meter, but of course their offerings are limited to Sram and Shimano. I am currently running a K-Force light crankset on one bike and a

Vision Trimax Carbon on my second bike. The K-force uses a MegaExo style bottom bracket, the Trimax is BB30.
Now obviously Stages doesn't make a power meter specifically for either one of these cranksets but would any of their current offerings work with either of these cranksets?
Quote Reply
Re: Stages Power cross compatible? [NMTrier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is supposed to be a FSA Energy version coming soon....
Quote Reply
Re: Stages Power cross compatible? [AKCrafty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rival or shimano will not work with youir current crank because the crank arm mounting design is different. shimano use pinch bolts, sram and FSA dont. plus your Q factor on both sides would be different.

the new FSA energy one that is coming out should work.. however stages have said only 2014 models onward will be compatible. not entirely sure if taht will be true.
Quote Reply
Re: Stages Power cross compatible? [davidalone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good info, thanks for the insight!
Quote Reply
Re: Stages Power cross compatible? [NMTrier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like Stages beat me to it anyway. They have updated their site with the new FSA offering after I looked at it last week.

Thanks for the info guys
Quote Reply