Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Jones Racing Leaves Set-Up, Shake up for NCTS
Quote | Reply
Benji and Hope are starting on their own. I am confident they will succeed.

Taken from the Jones Racing Facebook Page:

"Ok guys, first, we want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has liked this page so far. You guys are our true die hards, and we love you! Honestly, each “like” we have received has meant so much, and if we could personally thank each one of you, we would.

We know there are a lot of questions, so we will try to shed some light here for you about what is going on. Benji and I have been a franchise of Set Up Events for six years. We were mentored by Bill and Lynda Scott (owners of Set Up), and we will be forever grateful for things we have learned from them. A couple of years ago, Set Up underwent a change in leadership that was not a good fit for us. We simply have different business philosophies, and it just was not a relationship that was going to work. As a result, we (Set Up and us) have mutually agreed to part ways. We own all of our equipment, so there’s no change in the quality of the service we offer. There will be many events that you are familiar with that will remain on our calendar, so be sure to check out our website to so you can know what events are out there. And our trusty staff that you are used to will still be out there.

This is the best decision for both parties, and we are excited to grow Jones Racing Company and put on some phenomenal events. Again, we cannot thank you guys enough for your support, and we are looking forward to an exciting 2014!

Benji and Hope Jones"

Interested to see the 2014 racing calendar.

Best,
GS
Quote Reply
Re: Jones Racing Leaves Set-Up, Shake up for NCTS [rockfish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I fear change. Most importantly, how will this impact the kids' races?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you post a link to the FB page?
Quote Reply
Re: Jones Racing Leaves Set-Up, Shake up for NCTS [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goosedog wrote:
Can you post a link to the FB page?

http://jonesracingcompany.com/

FB link on their website
Quote Reply
Re: Jones Racing Leaves Set-Up, Shake up for NCTS [OldFart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Jones Racing Leaves Set-Up, Shake up for NCTS [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goosedog wrote:

I've heard the kids triathlon series will remain the same.
Quote Reply
Re: Jones Racing Leaves Set-Up, Shake up for NCTS [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
Goosedog wrote:

I've heard the kids triathlon series will remain the same.

Sweet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is an interesting move. The Joneses always do a great job of event management. I see that a few of my favorite races from the NCTS are on their calendar for next year. I'm sure things will work out well for them. I'll definitely be around to support their races. On Saturday evening at the NCTS end of season awards dinner Bill Scott spoke very highly of Benji and Hope, not mentioning anything about them leaving. He did mention that there would be a big announcement coming soon that he couldn't speak about yet. It seemed like some big exciting new event or something though. Perhaps it could be some change to the NCTS that is related to this move in some way.

Either way, I hope to see both groups continue to grow and prosper.
Quote Reply
Re: Jones Racing Leaves Set-Up, Shake up for NCTS [dkidwell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the support guys. We will continue to produce the Birkdale Animal Hospital Kids Tri Series in Huntersville. Will get our calendar updated today with events that we have confirmed.
Quote Reply