Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why do women run in capri tights on 90 degree days? [triscooteremu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm really sensitive to cold legs. Weird but if I can't get them warmed up I'm miserable for my entire run.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Why do women run in capri tights on 90 degree days? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same here. luv me tight capris.
Quote Reply
Re: Why do women run in capri tights on 90 degree days? [kcb203] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2 reasons for me :
1) The dreaded ride-up factor inherent in shorts
2) I like the skin tight feeling of capris (never full legs) and , as long as I have minimal coverage up top, the heat factor from tights is nonexistent.
Quote Reply
Re: Why do women run in capri tights on 90 degree days? [kcb203] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate the way shorts can bunch up, they are just uncomfortable, even the lulu lemon shorts and running skirts, sure they are cute, but I don't find them comfortable, always fidgeting with the fit...l, at least for me. I have summer weight running capri tight that stop at the bottom of the knee cap and longer winter weight tights about 7/8 length. However, since I live on the coast, I tend run at the beach where it rarely if ever is 90*

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you rather see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjJJs-sFAqU

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kcb203 wrote:
It seems to me that shorts would be much cooler.

During such days I normally used to wear flexible plus as stretchable as possible,, personally I never used to like tight jeans, skirts and all,, I do wear them but that to on some occasions only.

http://www.designerforum.com.au/.../camillaandmarc.html

Quote Reply

Prev Next