Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer question- IM Mont Tremblant Course
Quote | Reply
ST'ers.

Is there an IM Mont Tremblant course for computrainer or is there an equivalent course of some kind on the computrainer?

I'm not familiar with that course so if anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark M
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer question- IM Mont Tremblant Course [MarkM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get the Erg Video. I used this while training for the half and it was very helpful. I created a double length course for the full for those long trainer rides. The 2nd half is a beast as I am sure it will be for the full. There are some slight course changes compared to the video but it's pretty minor. I pre-rode a couple portions of the course (first 30 miles one day and the last 12 miles another) in the lead up to the half and I have rarely felt more prepared for such a complicated (in terms of pacing) course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget Computrainer for the Course. Maybe the RacerMate One software will take care of some of the past issues, but the Computrainer currently sucks for large grades. Once you hit the steep grades either your tire slips or there is so much resistance it might as well be double the grade.

Then again, the Atari 1200 is more advanced than the Computrainer software that is currently out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can anyone share a converted IMMT .crs file? I am supposed to ride it in honor of someone tomorrow. yes the whole facking course.
Quote Reply