Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [juliegruns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm about to get on a plane to camp at Xantusia and it's going to SNOW... Waaaahhhhhhh

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i go through a shit-ton of zipties and time reattaching a cadence sensor only to figure out i put the farkin magnet on the wrong spoke.... waaahhh

Coaching - Future Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [steve_c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sitting at the gas station waiting for my wife to come get me cuz my car broke down on the way to the pool. This day is starting of superbly...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [hullcb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just did a bike fit and I need to drop $$$ into new saddle and cranks. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [climbz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3 hour ride on the trainer this morning while the weather was in the 30s. It was in the 70s last month! FYI Steamboat is warmer right now than Indiana. Lame

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triscooteremu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exact same thing here in Mtl. Summer came, and left us suddenly.

I'm too cheap to go buy winter riding gear at this point in the season, so 3 hrs in the garage watching the pouring rain outside.
Had a hat & gloves on I was so cold.

I have a 70.3 in 2 months..... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wah.....wah....wah i have a two hour ride tommorow and my computrainer is at racermate (i hope) getting fixed. There is a Nor'Easter blowing outside and expected to stay till tuesday. My rollers are at work and i dont really want to do 2 hours on them anyway. A hour was enough on the rollers yesterday to almost kill me of boredom. I have in race two weeks Wah....wah.....wah...

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the weather is ruining everything.
it's so unfair.... WAHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm lighter and stronger than ever. Have to miss the State Hillclimb Championship for a family reunion. wwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Canucks are out of the playoffs... Waaaahhhhh... Ok, not really surprised I guess. Who to cheer for now?!?

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$77 for a 3k/17k/3k Duathlon, WTF! I could sign up for 2 5k's and a road race for less money!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [npage148] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I snapped my FSA crank on a steep climb and had to pedal home with one leg for 20 miles. WAAAAHHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your obvious choice is Ottawa :)

jaretj
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes im still laughing over this... ha haha haha

I have a 5 week old and am on limited sleep because she goes WAAAAAHHH! and I have two races this weekend because my wife signed me up for a 5km on Saturday WAAAAAAH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just did an FTP test and my FTP is up 10 watts. Yay!

Oh crap, now my intervals need to be done at +10W as well. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bob_nohope] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
word

Quote:
I have a 5 week old and am on limited sleep because she goes WAAAAAHHH! and I have two races this weekend because my wife signed me up for a 5km on Saturday WAAAAAAH!

my 18 month old son just won't sleep between midnight and 4 AM. i'd be sympathetic to his plight if i wasn't so sleep deprived and completely deranged.

so i'm eating sugar, chugging caffiene, and doing all i can to not sleep @ my desk. i'm up 20 lbs, i gotta do Eagleman in the heat in 6 weeks, i'm so fat that i might be flammable, and on too effin' tired to train.

ahem

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
love your "so fat I'm flammable" comment.

Good luck. enjoy the slip and slide on your return lap! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The benadryl package says do not give to children to make them sleep.......WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bob_nohope] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know for a fact Benadryl comes in a liquid too with dosage labeling for kids, or at least it did when my kids were of that age. Another trick that often worked for my older one (his younger sister wasn't so bad) is to strap them in the car seat and set it on the laundry dryer to run on a low-heat cycle; obviously one key is to disarm the buzzer or catch it after the twerp is asleep but before the end of the cycle.

There is nothing, NOTHING, more infuriating than when the parent of a good sleeper gloats like you're doing something wrong cuz their little angel slept all through the night after only 3-4 months. My bro and sis-in-law used to put my niece & nephew to bed BEFORE dinner and then were able to enjoy a nice grown-up meal between just the two of them, and they (the kids) still took naps during the day, too; my boy pretty much quit taking naps at about 6mo, period, and now as an older kid he clearly appears to be a night owl like I am. I swear when you added it all up, they were only on the parenting clock about 2/3 as much time as we were cuz their kids slept like 14-16 hrs a day while ours only slept about 9 or 10. It still gives me a case of the WHAAAAAAAAA's just thinking about it and that was ~10 years ago.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waaaahhhhh........ Just pulled a allnighter at work and want to get my last longish run in before a short taper week for a race and wahhhhhhn my wife went to go do yoga and i have to watch the childrens for a few hours wahhhhhhhh!!! They are sleeping and i cant even paly with them waaaaahhhhh

Quote | Reply
Bmanners wrote:
Waaaahhhhh........ Just pulled a allnighter at work and want to get my last longish run in before a short taper week for a race and wahhhhhhn my wife went to go do yoga and i have to watch the childrens for a few hours wahhhhhhhh!!! They are sleeping and i cant even paly with them waaaaahhhhh
I am going to respond to me self.
Waahhhhh she still is not back waaaahhh!!,!

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't get in to the New York City marathon again....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been on a business trip since Sunday. Flight time ruined my Sun long run...
now after a 14hr work day yesterday I wake up @ 5am to find the hotel gym closed for a national holiday....
it's still dark outside, not safe to run.

I want to go home. I miss my kid & my bike........ WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
picked out my big comeback race and got all excited to run it, then realized I'll be in Europe at the time. Waaaaaaaaaaaa

Looked up the tour dates for the week I'm in Europe and it isn't running anywhere close to me... Double Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

sometimes you just have to eat the cake
Quote Reply

Prev Next