Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NC Dems Have a Womens Problem on Their Hands
Quote | Reply
Hmm, can't wait for this story to bust wide open.

http://freebeacon.com/...harassment-intrigue/

Come, monday the moonbats are going to be in panic mode, if they are not already.

A former North Carolina Democratic Party staffer was sexually harassed by a party official, made a financial settlement with the party and signed a non-disclosure agreement to keep the incident quiet.

“If this hits the media, the Democratic Party, our candidates, and our credibility are doomed in this election,” reads one email exchange between state Democratic leaders.

An email chain between those Democratic leaders, obtained by The Daily Caller, indicates the executive director of the North Carolina Democratic Party, Jay Parmley, and the alleged sexual harassment victim both signed non-disclosure agreements. …

President Obama’s re-election team views North Carolina as an important state in the president’s campaign, and Charlotte, N.C. is the site of this year’s Democratic National Convention.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: NC Dems Have a Womens Problem on Their Hands [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chainpin wrote:
Hmm, can't wait for this story to bust wide open.

http://freebeacon.com/...harassment-intrigue/

Come, monday the moonbats are going to be in panic mode, if they are not already.

A former North Carolina Democratic Party staffer was sexually harassed by a party official, made a financial settlement with the party and signed a non-disclosure agreement to keep the incident quiet.

“If this hits the media, the Democratic Party, our candidates, and our credibility are doomed in this election,” reads one email exchange between state Democratic leaders.

An email chain between those Democratic leaders, obtained by The Daily Caller, indicates the executive director of the North Carolina Democratic Party, Jay Parmley, and the alleged sexual harassment victim both signed non-disclosure agreements. …

President Obama’s re-election team views North Carolina as an important state in the president’s campaign, and Charlotte, N.C. is the site of this year’s Democratic National Convention.

Dude, you are on fire lately.

I'm jealous. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do GOP campaign advisers just send you guys weekly talking point memos or something? You two are on top of the faux-outrage on every topic.
Quote Reply
Re: NC Dems Have a Womens Problem on Their Hands [Quel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quel wrote:
Do GOP campaign advisers just send you guys weekly talking point memos or something? You two are on top of the faux-outrage on every topic.

I told you before: I get my talking points memos emailed to me every morning. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quel wrote:

We all know how important the triathlete vote will be in the next election.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, you better lower your expectations as this will go nowhere outside of NC, Fox News, and some blogs. But it might be big in NC which is helpful for the right/good guys.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
obviously obama should resign.

Erik
Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lighten up, Francis. The next time a right winger steps on his crank YaHey and the rest of the lefties will be making similar hay.
Quote Reply
Re: NC Dems Have a Womens Problem on Their Hands [Tri N OC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri N OC wrote:
Lighten up, Francis. The next time a right winger steps on his crank YaHey and the rest of the lefties will be making similar hay.

Ouch. A comparison of BK and chainpin to YaHey is far more insulting than anything I said:).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Don't we all?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: NC Dems Have a Womens Problem on Their Hands [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Don't we all?

I got 99 problems but a...

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quel wrote:
Tri N OC wrote:

Ouch. A comparison of BK and chainpin to YaHey is far more insulting than anything I said:).

Mr. YaHey is my Wisco doppelganger, meaning he's a whiter, paler (that goes without saying ;-) version of me. Just a mere shade or a shadow, really, that's struggling to stay visible in the dazzling glare of my sunshine.

Quote Reply
Re: NC Dems Have a Womens Problem on Their Hands [Philb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We all know how important the triathlete vote will be in the next election.

University Studies have proven that after people read and internalize the posts of Big Kahuna, Chainpin and Mojo they report feeling more knowledgable, wiser and confident than they did before reading our posts.

It's like 'Psychological Doping'

A totally unfair advantage........

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: NC Dems Have a Womens Problem on Their Hands [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assuming all 184 people who viewed this post actually read any of this.

I'm sure we can count on ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN to do a fair job of covering it as well. ;)

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: NC Dems Have a Womens Problem on Their Hands [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every little bit of effort spent to defeat obama is worth it because it will probably bring as many people to the Dark Side as have viewed the complete thread.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply