Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
   Looks like pubs are in danger of losing the all-important Canadian voting bloc.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha ha =) It's true.

You guys have to let me play. Our politics is just way too boring and (comparatively) civilized, aside from the current Robocalls fiasco, where it is alleged that our conservative party was responsible for automated calls to non-conservative voters in swing ridings on and immediately before election day saying that their polling stations were changed (which they weren't).

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
You are a fan of a President who absolutely loved his country, but, are willing to vote for one who hates it?

Ron Paul hates his country? Who knew?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [realAlbertan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what's a Moran?

That's a running joke around here. I think, IIRC, that it started with a picture someone posted of a protester carrying a sign referring to his opponents as "MORANS." You can't do a search on the picture, of course, but if you search on the pseudo-word "moran" in the LR you'll find dozens of pages of posts.

-----
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
Which is probably why I was registering 59.67mi as I rolled into T2.

Last edited by: Eppur si muove: Mar 6, 12 7:48
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [Eppur si muove] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, wasnt sure if there was some underlying thing there, but I thought it would be fun to breath some life into yhis.

Canadian Record Holder 35-39M & 40-44M - 200 m Butterfly (LCM)
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [realAlbertan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, yes, if we're going to use "moran" for "moron" then it also makes sense to use "breath" for "breathe." :)

-----

Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [Eppur si muove] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eppur si muove wrote:
what's a Moran?

That's a running joke around here. I think, IIRC, that it started with a picture someone posted of a protester carrying a sign referring to his opponents as "MORANS." You can't do a search on the picture, of course, but if you search on the pseudo-word "moran" in the LR you'll find dozens of pages of posts.

Nope, started here, http://moronswithsigns.blogspot.com/

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was talking about how it came into the LR.

EDIT TO ADD: The earliest LR posting of the picture I could find was here (June 2006).

-----

Last edited by: Eppur si muove: Mar 6, 12 8:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eppur si muove wrote:
I was talking about how it came into the LR.

I thought it just transferred over, but I'm willing to be wrong.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazing that the original poster is a grown adult.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
Obama admin love for unions have any effect on this change of heart?

Nope. Don't really care what he thinks about Unions. Voter demographics at least 10 yrs or more ago when I payed attention showed at least in the UAW close to half voted Republican.

I just have a hard time voting for Mitt, not sure what he is expect out of touch .. his wife just said she didn't consider herself wealthy.

And Rick .. well

A strong third party candidate would get my vote, but lacking one. I think I will vote O. Now if Mitt added Ron Paul as a VP I would consider him.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply

Prev Next