Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Frenchman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I win enough. I won 6 of my cat 5 races and 1 of my 2 cat 4 races that I didn't get a mechanical in. PS this is my first year racing...whaahhhhhh.

A Frenchman tried to call me out...whahhhhh

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Travis
pursuingglory.blogspot.com
Last edited by: TriMe703: Sep 3, 11 14:42
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriMe703] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waaaaaaah! (You'll get there.)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Frenchman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, and yeah...Just takes time Ans a little bit if good fortune with not flatting/crashing. Clearly, I am not too concerned about it but it's funny to whine like a little biatch so I did it haha

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Travis
pursuingglory.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriMe703] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I crashed my bike and the road rash has ruined my awesome tan...waaaaaaaaaah! Some spots make it look like I had ringworm...waaaaaaaaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [spacebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot about my thread....wahhhhhh!!!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro's showed up at my last race and won all the awards!!!!....Wahhhhhhhhh!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not myself personally, but I thought I might throw out two of my favorites (and by favorites i mean ones i hate) from letters to the editors of some of the industry magazines:

I don't like the swimsuit issue, sell tris not sex...waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

And:

I don't like it when you have bad words in your publications...waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [NC Fartstorm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been unable to train for 3 weeks now and counting due to a cough that will not go away. Been on antibiotics, cough suppressants, and now steroids.

What a waste of a month.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
STEROIDS?!?! cheater....
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
matto wrote:
I've been unable to train for 3 weeks now and counting due to a cough that will not go away. Been on antibiotics, cough suppressants, and now steroids.

What a waste of a month.

My November is starting to look like that = flu + conjunctivitis + gushing nosebleeds. At one point on the weekend I was trying to figure out if I looked more like a Zombie on crack or a heroine addicted Vampire. I haven't worked out in two weekes, had to cancel on a run relay where everyone had fun without me and I will be bailing on a race this Friday.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Thanks, I feel better now.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Alibabwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ate 5 chocolate chip cookies tonight. I am a fatass and I'll never get sub 20 in a 5k. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I spent thousands on my TT bike and all the roadies still beat me WHHHAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [elpete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
elpete wrote:
I ate 5 chocolate chip cookies tonight. I am a fatass and I'll never get sub 20 in a 5k. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I eat half a package of chips ahoy per night... Is that why I'm fat too?

Quote | Reply
A lady runs down a local college student from behind while the student is bicycling 1/2 mile between campus and her dorm and the lady gets a slap on the wrist cause she says "she didn't see the cyclist".
I get caught by a police man doing 62 mph in a 45 mph and when I tell him "I thought speed limit was 60 mph because I didn't see the speed sign" he writes me a $180 fine.

Waaaaaaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ironeric2010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to skip my long run Sunday morning because my wife made me go with the family to buy a Christmas tree. Then they made me help decorate it too.

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [King of Pain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just installed an RCI 2161 in my TJ and the inline regulator has a leak! DANG IT! ...now I gotta pull it off and add some thread sealant! AGAIN!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [PDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wahahahahah, I just noticed all the hand scab pictures in this thread and it grossed me out........whahahahahahahaahah

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I completely missed the "Angry Banter" thread that was yanked so I have no idea what all the fuss is about. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Alibabwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waaaaaa I just hung 4 strands of lights on a almost 90 degree pitched roof and one set in the middle is out already waaaaaa!!!

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got laid off from work (again) and need to keep it a secret from Mrs. Quads through the holidays (I'm paid through next October, so what's a couple of weeks). Fuck.

Oh, and waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Quote | Reply
I was cold on my ride this morning.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ericM35-39 wrote:
I love how everybody on ST complains about being slow and then when presented with the secret to not being slow they complain about that too
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [sdmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am trying to get back into training and also trying to lose some pounds but my wife made peanut butter and m&m cookies and I am eating all of them as we speak! waaahhhhh

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [QuadsofFURY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
QuadsofFURY wrote:
I just got laid off from work (again) and need to keep it a secret from Mrs. Quads through the holidays (I'm paid through next October, so what's a couple of weeks). Fuck.

Oh, and waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

For 10 months severance, I think I'd volunteer to get laid off. Damn.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Quel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah, I have to work through May and they spread the checks through the end of Aug, then due to NY's payroll lag I'll get a check through Sept. Definitely not as good as it sounds. Had a feeling this was going to happen since Aug. Kinda strange to have a 1 year notice. Under normal conditions, with my qualifications (not going to get posted on the backdoor brag thread) I'd get a new job but right now, not too sure.

REALLY going to miss my students though.

EDIT: whaaaaa

Last edited by: QuadsofFURY: Dec 6, 11 19:14
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [QuadsofFURY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People won't shut up about how crappy the Kona broadcast was, like it's some sort of surprise that it sucked. They are expressing shock at the lack of pro coverage. they spewing hatred toward lottery winners and slow people. Nothing new is being said. It's driving me crazy!!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next