Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Andre Bennatan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the discount only good on what's in stock? The sizes/colors that I want aren't currently available.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [La Bicicletta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't get through on the phone..... Looking for a Zipp 808 Carbon Clincher wheelset (Shimano, Firecrest). Thanks,

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [hardidu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hardidu wrote:
Just picked up a couple of 2012 HED Jets from ChainReactionCycle... try code UK10% worked for me. Plus no tax/VAT.

A 6/9 combo plus a Conti wheelbag was $1561.23 CAD incl. Free Shipping

Not bad given some retailers are still selling the 2010 and 2011s for more than that, and then tax.

Now, what tires/tyres do I pick up for these?

Since you list CAD, I'm guessing you are in Canada. Canada Post may collect taxes and duty on the shipment - they did on the rollers I just got.

I'm competing against my current fitness level, and planning to kick my a**!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [osugasman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Osugasman,
Please try me again. We've got three phone lines, so the only way you'd get a busy signal is if all three lines are going.
Those Zipp 808's are still here.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just saw on Amazon $149 for the Garmin 405 seems like a great deal Gold Box Deal of the Day
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Asics Gel Cumulus 12 for $39.99! Only one color available though. http://www.academy.com/...+cumulus&Ntk=All
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [SinkCrashBonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See any deals on brake calipers? Anyone?

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [IamRobot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was a little worried about that.. but the price was so good, I'll take the chance... I can't even find that price in Canada before taxes...
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just picked up a Litespeed Archon C1 with SRAM Force from Realcyclist for $1900. Too good too pass up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
STMEN20120131 for www.desotosport.com 20% off one purchase.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [hardidu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hardidu...Thanks. I was looking for DeSoto Liftfoil suit and now just saved $40 on one! Free shipping to boot!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [bonafide505] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bonafide505 wrote:
Hardidu...Thanks. I was looking for DeSoto Liftfoil suit and now just saved $40 on one! Free shipping to boot!

My pleasure!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [solidasarock7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out our Cyber Monday deal at ASHARD RICHLEY. Make sure you hurry it only lasts one day! Get 35% off ALL STYLES today only at www. ASHARDRICHLEY.COM!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, a Garmin 405 w/ HR for only $139 from Amazon. free shipping too.

http://www.amazon.com/...322522014&sr=8-3

that's just way too cheap.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [ziptied] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ziptied wrote:
VanDrunken wrote:
I just bought an Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit for $223 with code C-LTFMAG and free shipping.

62% off!

From...?

You can only by from Xterrawetsuits.com They don't sell through retail. That is a steal! I paid $299 for mine and that was a deal. They generally don't discount the Vectors and Vendettas much.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [TriFla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriFla wrote:
ziptied wrote:
VanDrunken wrote:
I just bought an Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit for $223 with code C-LTFMAG and free shipping.

62% off!

From...?

You can only by from Xterrawetsuits.com They don't sell through retail. That is a steal! I paid $299 for mine and that was a deal. They generally don't discount the Vectors and Vendettas much.

I figured that out shortly after I made the post, and made a purchase myself. Big thanks for the heads up!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [ziptied] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
expires tonight 25% of entire order, no order limit , no savings cap

code CHRISTMAS11

http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [atj8306] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you order today a backordered item, you'll still benefit from the rebate.

Kiwami North America
http://www.kiwamitri.com
http://www.aquamantri.com
contact@kiwamitri.com
http://www.facebook/kiwamitriusa
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Andre Bennatan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome. Do I need to do that via e-mail since the website won't let me select the necessary color/size combination?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [atj8306] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [AshardRichley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AshardRichley wrote:
Check out our Cyber Monday deal at ASHARD RICHLEY. Make sure you hurry it only lasts one day! Get 35% off ALL STYLES today only at www. ASHARDRICHLEY.COM!

I didn't see any carbon fiber or aero handbags listed....

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
25% off of all Easton Wheels at www.ridecarbon.com - no code needed.

Sale good until 12/4

G

Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [ridecarbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
anyone come across any good deals on Louis Garneau clothing? I'm in the mood to pick up a new cycling kit....bibs, ss/ls jersey, winter jacket, maybe some tights. Corsa or Mondo line.

Thanks
Last edited by: MKirk: Nov 28, 11 21:10
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MKirk wrote:
anyone come across any good deals on Louis Garneau clothing? I'm in the mood to pick up a new cycling kit....bibs, ss/ls jersey, winter jacket, maybe some tights. Corsa or Mondo line.

Thanks

yip LG stuff 30% off at http://www.nl4s.com/...n-Clothing-s/428.htm

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply

Prev Next