Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBodyboarder wrote:
keithtri wrote:
It looks like it's still $239 on ebodyboarding.com for the helmet cam. (http://www.ebodyboarding.com/...l-Camera-plus-mounts). Is it still supposed to be $199?

http://www.ebodyboarding.com/...l-Camera-plus-mounts

That's a deal! I completely blew it by buying my Hero before the Hero2 came out. I paid way too much!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for new top-notch race apparel? Use code BLACK30% for 30% off everything and free worldwide shipping at http://www.endurance-junkie.com
The Black Friday deal ends on Sunday.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [eJunkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$25 refund by AmEx if you sign up for Gran Fondo New York with your U.S. AmEx card today ("Small Business Saturday"). Here is how.

@moderator: We don't get any share of that other than potentially someone registering who otherwise wouldn't. If that's considered marketing against the forum rules, please delete posting. Thanks!

Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
mmmike wrote:
cyclingdoc wrote:
John,

Great deal you are offering on the Quarq, but you are out of many sizes. When do you plan on getting more SRAM 172.5mm 53/39 in stock? Will you continue to honor 25% off?

thanks

Great deal? Quarq sells them for $1795 on their site. This site jacks up the price to $2,200 then has a "25% off" sale. There should be a law against that.

I'll sell them to you at 99% off. (My regular price is $100MM). What a deal!

What the hell are you talking about? Look at the Indy site again. The S975 BB30 is clearly listed for $1,845. The S975 GXP is clearly listed for $1,795. Take 25% off those prices. That is one hell of a deal!

My bad. Now I'm confused. What is the difference between the $2,200 Saturn and the non Saturn versions that are $1,800?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [VanDrunken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazon has the helmet hero for $169 today.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got all the way through both the OneTri and All3sports before realizing "nutrition" wasn't included in either :P

I desperately need to restock my gels. Does anyone know of any sales where nutrition is good to go?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [mmmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are sort of correct regarding the 172.5 length. The GXP is still $1795, but for some reason they are selling the BB30 for $2200.

I don't know why.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [cyclingdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclingdoc wrote:
You are sort of correct regarding the 172.5 length. The GXP is still $1795, but for some reason they are selling the BB30 for $2200.

I don't know why.

The BB30 is $1845. Look towards the bottom of the page.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sailnfast wrote:
Anyone know if Trisports is having a BF/CM sale?

yes. they've got a note on their web site to check on the 28th. I recall some outstanding deals last year... just for that day.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [mmmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mmmike wrote:
JSA wrote:
mmmike wrote:
cyclingdoc wrote:
John,

Great deal you are offering on the Quarq, but you are out of many sizes. When do you plan on getting more SRAM 172.5mm 53/39 in stock? Will you continue to honor 25% off?

thanks

Great deal? Quarq sells them for $1795 on their site. This site jacks up the price to $2,200 then has a "25% off" sale. There should be a law against that.

What the hell are you talking about? Look at the Indy site again. The S975 BB30 is clearly listed for $1,845. The S975 GXP is clearly listed for $1,795. Take 25% off those prices. That is one hell of a deal!

My bad. Now I'm confused. What is the difference between the $2,200 Saturn and the non Saturn versions that are $1,800?

you should see a drop in the saturn versions today. the 2200 price on these is an error. I have asked our web guy to fix it, hopefully it will get fixed today. keep watching and Ill repost when its fixed
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Juanmoretime wrote:
I got this from Indy Bicycle Outfitters so you can get that 25% off a Quarq and shipped free too!

Bicycle Outfitters Indy
SALE
Save 25% off your order (no limit) through Nov 28

Thanks for this, just picked up some good winter gear.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mmmike wrote:
JSA wrote:
mmmike wrote:
cyclingdoc wrote:
John,

thanks

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mmmike wrote:
JSA wrote:
mmmike wrote:
cyclingdoc wrote:
John,

thanks

This issue is Now fixed. all Quarq models show as $1795 before discount.

Thanks for pointing this out to us.

john
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [solidasarock7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
solidasarock7 wrote:
Thanks guys for posting our coupon. I thinks its one of the best ones on the web right now and we try really hard to give great service.
We also really appreciate the positive comments and feedback.

again the code is "CHRISTMAS11" for 25% off your entire order. No order limit , No savings cap. It does work on alot of high end stuff normally you cannot get coupons to work w/.

btw we also have 35% off pairs of 2011 Zipp 404's @ $1500 no code necessary these are closeouts while supplies last
campy or Shimano avail.

http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com

Sincerely,
john
owner
BOI
Bicycle Outfitters Indy
http://www.facebook.com/BicycleOutfittersIndy

full offer here http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/...NkWy1&id=preview

I ride a Felt Z2 w/ Di2
Niner Jet9 RDO w/ XTR
and Jamis D29 Team pro w/ Sram XX

John,

Does the code CHRISTMAS11 apply to the zipps?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [solidasarock7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
solidasarock7 wrote:
mmmike wrote:
JSA wrote:
mmmike wrote:
cyclingdoc wrote:
John,

thanks

you should see a drop in the saturn versions today. the 2200 price on these is an error. I have asked our web guy to fix it, hopefully it will get fixed today. keep watching and Ill repost when its fixed

Good on you. That is a really good deal. If you get this one back in stock I would buy it http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com/product_p/ck4511.htm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
had a few folks asking for a Garmin code

here it is code A95436
20% off Garmin at http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com

Unfortunately won't work for a pre-order of a 910XT.... :-(

--------------------------------------

http://www.whydoesgodhateamputees.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
TriBodyboarder wrote:
keithtri wrote:
It looks like it's still $239 on ebodyboarding.com for the helmet cam. (http://www.ebodyboarding.com/...l-Camera-plus-mounts). Is it still supposed to be $199?

That's a deal! I completely blew it by buying my Hero before the Hero2 came out. I paid way too much!

What are the major differences between the Hero and the Hero 2? Is it worth the added investment, or should I just save the cash? The sales rep did not seem to know too much at BB the other day when I asked about it.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [dalessit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for Indy.

Just got off the phone with Eric, who was very helpful in getting me a deal on a rear hub.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [bcagle25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bcagle25 wrote:
JSA wrote:
TriBodyboarder wrote:
keithtri wrote:

What are the major differences between the Hero and the Hero 2? Is it worth the added investment, or should I just save the cash? The sales rep did not seem to know too much at BB the other day when I asked about it.

Function-wise, they are pretty close. However, the Hero2 has an easier to understand LCD display and an additional LED light on the back side of the camera so you can see that it is recording without having to look at the front of the camera.

Performance-wise, it is pretty significant. The biggest "upgrade" with the Hero2 is in bright and low light. The picture on the Hero tends to get washed out in bright light, like when you turn into the sun. The Hero2 does not have the same issue. Likewise, the low light, the Hero is a bit dark. The Hero2 looks much better.

If you google "Hero vs. Hero2" you should find side-by-side videos showing the difference in picture quality. Note that the picture on the original Hero is spectacular. It is true HD, up to 1080. Perfect for virtually any situation.

However, there is no question the picture quality on the Hero2 is better.

Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [bcagle25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One more note regarding the Hero vs. Hero2. You can use 2 Hero cameras side-by-side in a special case to get 3-D videos. The Hero2 cannot do that, yet. However, there is a firmware upgrade coming out for the Hero2 to allow this.

You cannot mix and match, however. You cannot use a Hero with a Hero2 for this purpose. Small detail, but, it is what stopped me from getting a Hero2 or another Hero, at least for now.

Given the price drop of the Hero and given that it has been the gold standard for so long, unless you were film director, I would save the money and get the original Hero and spend the extra money on accessories.

Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Indy. Just got confirmation on wheels. Noice :-)

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you an authorized Garmin dealer or reseller so a person can take advantage of the 50 dollar mail in rebate from Garmin?

solidasarock7 wrote:
had a few folks asking for a Garmin code

here it is code A95436
20% off Garmin athttp://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com[/quote[/url]]
Last edited by: Burnt Toast: Nov 26, 11 13:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mmmike wrote:
solidasarock7 wrote:
mmmike wrote:
JSA wrote:
mmmike wrote:
cyclingdoc wrote:
John,

thanks

you can just pick one in stock to buy, then send me a note w/ the size you want referencing the order number , I will have it in a few days and ship it right out to you no problem. if for some reason I cant get it , which I doubt , I could refund you back monday.

hope this helps

Good on you. That is a really good deal. If you get this one back in stock I would buy it http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com/product_p/ck4511.htm
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [MCSLC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MCSLC wrote:
Are you in stock with the 2012 Mavic cosmic Carbones SLR? Also are they shipped with tires?

Thanks,

Mike

I found them on the site , if you buy them , we would be special ordering the 2012s I believe. , if there is price difference , we can just adjust , (up charge) b/c I think the site has 2011 pricing and you are right the 2012 may come w/ tires , which would make a a bit higher price , if so.

hope this helps

john
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [cyclingdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclingdoc wrote:

I don't know why.

fixed they are all 1795 now
Quote Reply

Prev Next