Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
We will have the Motorsports Hero and Helmet Heros at $199.95 from Friday-Monday.

http://www.ebodyboarding.com/acess/cameras

yeah, I think lots of people are selling the older versions of the GoPro at reduced pricing already.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The OneTri.com website will ask you to input payment information prior to seeing the finalized amount but does not actually charge you until you confirm on the confirmation step. The confirmation step will show you your amount deducted with the discounts applied, but will not charge you until you authorize it. Again, you will not be charged on the "Payment and Coupons" step of the checkout by clicking "continue to checkout". This happens on the confirmation step.

Hope this helped :)

---------------
My blog: http://trigearreviews.wordpress.com/author/worldoftri3/

Work: http://www.onetri.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [cxdresser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cxdresser wrote:
Quote:

We will have the Motorsports Hero and Helmet Heros at $199.95 from Friday-Monday.

http://www.ebodyboarding.com/acess/cameras

yeah, I think lots of people are selling the older versions of the GoPro at reduced pricing already.

We are too, but the price is $239.95. Go Pro has given retailers the go ahead to reduce to $199.95 starting Friday-Monday only.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Chomps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chomps wrote:
The OneTri.com website will ask you to input payment information prior to seeing the finalized amount but does not actually charge you until you confirm on the confirmation step. The confirmation step will show you your amount deducted with the discounts applied, but will not charge you until you authorize it. Again, you will not be charged on the "Payment and Coupons" step of the checkout by clicking "continue to checkout". This happens on the confirmation step.

Hope this helped :)

But it doesn't let me use the coupon code if I am paying with Paypal for some reason.

Quote | Reply
Thanks40 at one tri just saved me $128. They had a ton of stuff on sale.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [apexendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have a link? Can't seem to find them?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Bryan0721] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just google one tri and you will find it. KILLER deals
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [cxdresser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The last two you list could about put me in serious financial trouble..bad man
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the Performance Bike code for 20% off?

Quote | Reply
Bonktown is having a cyber tuesday sale instead of monday. Last year they had a lot of crazy blow out stuff, I got a ton of 1$ gloves.

Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email a pro that wears the same size as you. You will get the good stuff for dirt cheap...Forget the rat race!

Lovin' those pro's
:-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheelbuilder is still clearing out PowerTap SL+ *wheels* for $1000

--------------------------------------------------
Yeah, it's a great bike but the engine needs work.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [quellish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you use the onetri code on sale items?? desoto 400 mile bib?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the great deals so far! Unfortunately, haven't been able to find what I'm looking for! If anyone happens to get hold of a good deal on some Sauconys, could you just post it up here? Would be appreciated! Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------
2011 Cannondale Slice
Eat. Sleep. Swim. Bike. Run. Win
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [rycyt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
try eastbay.com for discounted saucony - and then google up for their coupons

==================
Ditch the carbage - Go keto!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [boom808] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes!! Bought two Pair!
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [boom808] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The code worked for me. I bought the 400 mile bib and a bunch of other stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a Black Friday sale, but REI has the Garmin 310 XT w/HRM on sale for $289.99. Plus you can get the $50 rebate from Garmin and get it for $239.99.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [quellish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got mine from Neuvation for $650 shipped (no head unit).
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [Flaswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flaswimmer wrote:
Looks like it only works for the Glycerin 8.

My only pair of 8s only lasted 145 miles before the sole looking like crap. Anybody else experience that?

Note: I have been in 21 pairs of Glycerins -- 1 8s, 1 7s, 5 6s, 2 5s, 3 4s, and 9 2s and the 8s were by far the worst for wear as every other one I went 500 miles in.

Swim - Bike - Run the rest is just clothing changes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://bfads.net/

This is a search site for Black Friday deals. It seems to comb the entire internet for deals. Heard it on Leo Laporte's radio show.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Last edited by: TriBodyboarder: Nov 23, 11 6:35
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kswiss.com has buy one get one free this weekend. Not a bad gig for shoes.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [linhardt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife has 2 pairs of the 8s and the soles look great on both of them still. Obviously some of the tread has worn away but its not like they're falling apart.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any line on a good deal for a Lemond Revolution trainer?
Quote Reply
Re: Please post good "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" deals here. [jhightower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow on buy one get one free this weekend with kswiss
Quote Reply

Prev Next