Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
got my bib in the mail today for a race next Saturday, I'm bib #666 WAAAAAAAAAA

"WAAAAAAAAAA"? That's pure quintessence of awesome. I'd LOVE to rock bib #666 at a race.

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. -Enzo Ferrari
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mgmoehn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mgmoehn wrote:
Why can't I tell fat people they are fat when fat people can make fun of me for being skinny? wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually you can, but under one circumstances, you have to be in your bike and the green light in your favor, that's when big boy or big girl is taking there time crossing the street, which is common, base on there weight, sometimes eating or on the phone. That's when you tell them, best part is when they get upset about the truth. You'll hear a HEYYYYYYYYY!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [DE' ADRE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got in a two man break with a guy who is MAX 5' 5" 115lb during Saturday road race nationals... OUCH. Dammit!

Quote | Reply
step up wrote:
I got in a two man break with a guy who is MAX 5' 5" 115lb during Saturday road race nationals... OUCH. Dammit!

i hope you utilized him by drafting behind him! That must have been fun riding while your torso is sideways to make the draft happen!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bah Humbug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bah Humbug wrote:
mck414 wrote:
got my bib in the mail today for a race next Saturday, I'm bib #666 WAAAAAAAAAA

"WAAAAAAAAAA"? That's pure quintessence of awesome. I'd LOVE to rock bib #666 at a race.

Ditto that. Especially on a black bike.

[said in Jon Lovitz voice]

"I am Mephistopholes, the Prince of Darkness. Obey me! Worship me!! On your left!!!"

My actual contribution to this thread:

It was one F'N degree too warm for wetsuits at LP, I got destroyed and cramped up in the swim, so my plans for < 10, AG podium, Kona slot got shebambled.
6+ months down the drain.

Somebody call a WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHmbulance for me.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was less then 1. Just a tenth above. Cry baby :0)

Thom

Slowtwitch bitchist place on planet earth
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm tired of people fretting over grams, its ludicrous, its absurd, its non sense. Not only does a handful of grams not really matter a lot of people could use more vrs less on their wheels. Weight on the rim is not "doubly" bad its "doubly" good, for riding straight and stable that is.

oh yeah and WTC sucks and stole the spirit of Ironman from the original creators. I'm racing "local" next year.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [howardjd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my F'ng right leg is still screwed up...

months of physical therapy, MRIs, massages, every expert I can get my insurance to pay for, and some I had to pay out of pocket for. Spent enough on co-pays to buy a set of Firecrest 808s. Took several months off of running. Carefully built up my mileage again...

AND STILL HAVE NO FRICKING LEG SPEED AND PAIN WHEN I RUN!!!!

WAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaa

there will be no sub 5 Half IM shot for me this year... and the marathon at the end of my first full ironman is going to be brutal.

Doc's have given up on me and can't find anything wrong... and yet there is clearly something wrong. They just don't know what it is.

So frustrated I can't stand it!

Waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Yes... I know... keep it in perspective... I am thankfull for the gifts and abilities I have... but I just need to say Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I am Mephistopholes, the Prince of Darkness. Obey me! Worship me!! On your left!!!"

Dude, that is awesome. I once had bib #116 for an adventure race - I wore it upside down (#911).

As for crying: I drank too much red wine last night and now have to go run with a hangover....wwwaaaahhhhhh oh wait, I do that all the time, doh!

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [howardjd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The thread title is "Cry like a little bitch", not "bitch like a little bitch."
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
The thread title is "Cry like a little bitch", not "bitch like a little bitch."

1 hour on the trainer on a Sunday. Waaahh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mgmoehn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mgmoehn wrote:
Why can't I tell fat people they are fat when fat people can make fun of me for being skinny? wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I tell them all the time.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bypasskid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just ended week 3 of my 20 week IM training plan. First two weeks great, this week---one swim, one trainer ride, and zero runs----waaaaaaahh!
I'm getting my ass handed to me at work, call at all hours, two nights working overnight----and when I am at home I can't freaking fall asleep or I have kid duties b/c my wife is working-- Waaaah waaaa! I feel like a freaking zombie from lack of sleep-- waaaaaahhhhhh

Use my name, randydial, in the promo/VIP code for 40% off @ http://www.e-rudy.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [randial] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is for you Paulo.......

Everybody here on Slowtwitch is ganging up on me because I voiced displeasure with not being able to talk on the phone with an Infinit Nutrition representative. All I get is their voicemail when I call. I have a race rehearsal coming up and all I have for nutrition is Carbo Pro and Powerbar Endurance. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna bag the race rehearsal because my ego has been broken by fellow slowtwitchers. Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I think I'm gonna have to jump ship to Beginner Triathlete or Tri Newbies Online. Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Waaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got my fourth flat in 10 days. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I thought flats were supposed to come in three's. On the bright side, I wasn't in a real hurry for any of them and all I did was lose time to go running. Also, I learned that I really should carry a pair of tweezers in my flat kit. But still, 4 flats in 10 days. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stepped on a rock running in my Vibrams 40' from my front door. Huge bruise on the ball of my foot. blows. Waaaaaaaaa

sometimes you just have to eat the cake
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [VO2Matt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is why vibrams shouldn't have been invented, plus they look dumb. I dream of a vibram-less world.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [CJAthey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got second in a race overall paid 110 dollars and all I got was a water bottle...whahhhaaaaaa.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [CJAthey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried an intro Crossfit class today and it was soooooooo hard. I sweated a lot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife told me I have love handles today...waaaaaaa haaa haaa!!!
Last edited by: trihacklete: Aug 27, 11 20:42
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [trihacklete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A knee injury has ruined the remainder of my season and I'll get to have it scoped again. WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChuckieV hurt my feelings!!

And, he hurt my friends feelings too!!

Wahhhhhhhhhh!!

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm stuck in Cat 4 until next season and my P/W is ranked in low-mid Cat 2's......whaahhhhhhh

And I did my field test in the middle of a hard week.....whaahhhhhhh

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Travis
pursuingglory.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some gumby fat dentist wheelsucker almost caused me to crash today on my ride. No notice he was there, just sucking my wheel 6 inches away.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriMe703] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sandbagger. Or maybe you don't win enough.
Quote Reply

Prev Next