Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Smallest bike travel case?
Quote | Reply
I am a corporate pilot and looking for the most compact travel case for my bike so I can bring it along on trips. Since I load all the luggage myself I am not too concerned with strength/impact resistance etc., just looking for something that will allow my bike to occupy the smallest space possible. Right now I am riding a Guru ventus, but considering switching to a BH GC aero which has the semi-integrated seat mast which may be a factor for some cases. Anyone have any suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: Smallest bike travel case? [cl60guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try a Pika Packworks soft case. Took my bike to Finland, Dallas and Kona, no problems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use scott bike case, bought it for 30$.

Suppose that any soft bike cases ~equal in size, because they just wrap your bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is the smallest I've seen that will fit a standard (non-break-down) frame. It's from Titanflex. 36"x 27"x 10.5". Its "trick" is that you have to remove the fork to make the bike fit.

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Last edited by: MOP_Mike: Jul 22, 11 14:49
Quote Reply
Re: Smallest bike travel case? [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you get it by itself? Also it's more than 62" linear so it's oversize as far as fees go. Does anybody remember the name of the company who was making a 2-bag set where each bag was under the limit? I'm looking for those.
Quote Reply
Re: Smallest bike travel case? [Frenchman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frenchman wrote:
Can you get it by itself? Also it's more than 62" linear so it's oversize as far as fees go. Does anybody remember the name of the company who was making a 2-bag set where each bag was under the limit? I'm looking for those.

Ruster Sports... the Hen House and the Wheel House... husband dragged his bike all over Asia in his and he loves it.

~LBB

I am an avid cyclist who is also the co-owner and buyer for Low Country Multisport a performance specific F.I.S.T. certified fit studio and repair shop in the beautiful Lowcountry of South Carolina. And, I just happen to be married to a retired Marine who is completely addicted to the iron distance. "lord help my wallet!!"
Quote Reply
Re: Smallest bike travel case? [lilbluebirds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Merci !
Quote Reply