Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

70.3 worlds rolldown?
Quote | Reply
Searched for this, but can't find much. I'm wondering what the roll-downs have been like this year for Vegas. Going to Vineman 70.3 again this weekend, and I'm wondering if the days of, "are there any males in the room that want to register for the world championship?", i.e. what has happened the last two years, are over. It seems like there would be less rolldown because of the new course, especially for California races because Vegas is so much closer. Anyone? How about the CA 70.3? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 worlds rolldown? [rvrrdr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At Lonestar 70.3, very little rolldown, maybe 1-3 spots for the big age groups. Men 50-54, I think it rolled one spot. Women's 40-44 maybe two places. Hoping for a spot at Boulder 70.3 so i can race with the wife in LV but I will probably need a few rolls if things go okay. Too many 50-54 guys under 5:00 hours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you go to rolldown, what was it like? I had to catch a plane.

------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 worlds rolldown? [BigDig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a really crappy run in the heat at Racine yesterday so I did not stay to find out the roll down in the M45-49. Just wondering myself.

I buy non-working pinball machines in Ontario and Michigan. It is a hobby of mine and not a business. If you have one and want to get it out of your basement email me at shnidei AT cogeco DOT ca
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 worlds rolldown? [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
summitt wrote:
At Lonestar 70.3, very little rolldown, maybe 1-3 spots for the big age groups. Men 50-54, I think it rolled one spot. Women's 40-44 maybe two places. Hoping for a spot at Boulder 70.3 so i can race with the wife in LV but I will probably need a few rolls if things go okay. Too many 50-54 guys under 5:00 hours.

My AG (M40-44) at Lonestar was the largest group and got 6 slots. I "heard" it rolled two spots to 8th -- which was 4:41.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depends on the race you are doing and the AG you are in. The M35-39 @ Buffalo Springs rolled down to 18th place (5:00). It was funny because no one actually wanted to go.

RunFAR Racing Services
http://www.Run-far.com
Team Cambridge
Hilltop Bicycle Repair
Quote Reply