Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [xraycharlie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made Saturday my rest day to spend time with the family (and i was a little hungover from Friday night). Long ride yesterday and then Easter with relatives.
My work schedule is fleixbile, so wifey asked if i could be home early.so.she could get in her run with a girlfriend. I was home at 4 pm. I planned for her to leave around 4 and would start my 2 hour run around 5. Back by 7, dinner, give the kids a bath, etc.
Well, hell. Her girlfriend showed up at 5 and dropped off her 2 boys for me to watch. Watching my 3 and her 2. It is now 5:50. I wont be leaving until 6 (hopefully). Waaahhhh. I dont wanna run in the dark.
My whole night is f'ed now.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why can't I tell fat people they are fat when fat people can make fun of me for being skinny? wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [techknowgn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>payed isnt recognized as correct by most english professors in college these days regardless of what a dictionary or two may say... wahhhh

Hey professor, it's "isn't," not "isnt." English should be capitalized.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [techknowgn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hilarious. I spelled paid "payed" on a paper in 12th grade (yes, over 20 years ago) and argued until I was blue in the face that it was a proper alternative spelling. Denied, by a teacher I still keep in touch with. It still burns.
Last edited by: shumphries: Apr 30, 11 17:47
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i cut my toe taking out the trash today. can't do a local 10 km today and bike race tomorrow. crapppp!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [seamus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm going to F&%$ing explode if I don't get out of this rain. Went on a "cycling" vacation- rained every single day and got 0 miles of riding in. Left in the pouring rain, landed back in Denver in the pouring rain. Forecast today? You guessed it, 40's and rain. I need anti-depressants....

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Supposedly the world will end Saturday...I too live in Denver and do hope I can get out for a run and
a ride before the shit goes south.

Git 'er done!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No kidding! Flash flood and severe weather warnings every day around here.

If it's not raining then I'm exhausted from class or life and have to dig my motivation out of the trash to do anything (Lately "anything" means "not much"). I'm still riding on the trainer in May because it's raining and dark when I start and I still have no idea where to ride around here, and, anyhow, I don't trust the sleepy-headed, aggressive, early morning Bethesda drivers.

We moved here last August and life so far has felt like a sprint every day. Mostly I've enjoyed the challenge of very complicated daily routines, but my ability to wake up at 4:30 or 5:00 to train has vaporized. I'm supposed to do DC tri in June and right now I'm f*cked.

Before, I never understood why people wanted to go vacation on a beach and sit on their backsides in the sun for days when they could be hiking or riding or getting out there and LIVING. Now, I just want to go away to sit on my backside in the sun and maybe fall asleep reading a book.

Quote | Reply
Jodi wrote:
I'm going to F&%$ing explode if I don't get out of this rain. Went on a "cycling" vacation- rained every single day and got 0 miles of riding in. Left in the pouring rain, landed back in Denver in the pouring rain. Forecast today? You guessed it, 40's and rain. I need anti-depressants....

Jodi

I know a doctor...

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a killer deal a rockin black/red Garneau Pro Sleeveless Tri top - thing is beautiful - but the medium (which I always wear) is too small and I can't find a large ANYWHERE - guess I'm gonna have to scare the sh*t out of family/friends and lose even more weight

Schmuck who sits outside my office refuses to go to doctor - ever - and has now given me his cold - the week of my first race! I've been healthy all year and now this c*cksucker can't keep his hacking to himself.

Wa Wa WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsimo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...just turned 39 and every woman in town has stopped smiling back at me (if they even look at me anymore)

"It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsimo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've swam 5 times since September, maximum of 1500m, in an 82 degree lap pool.
My longest ride has been about 55 miles since September, maybe twice.
My longest run has been ~9 miles since September, once.

All my training has been on basically flat-land here in Michigan.

I'm heading to the TTT tomorrow morning to get my ass handed to me. All weekend.

God damn it, I'm almost praying for the Rapture to happen, and will welcome the sweet relief of death on Saturday over the Little Smokey on Sunday.

Waaaahhhhhh...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [IronmanJay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife is gonna kick my arse again at the St George Olympic Tri this Saturday - waaaahhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a 2-time TTT finisher I feel qualified to say...

You are so screwed.

But that RR is going to be EPIC!!!

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jodi wrote:
As a 2-time TTT finisher I feel qualified to say...

You are so screwed.

But that RR is going to be EPIC!!!

Jodi

Oh, sweet baby Jesus, that was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done...I'll work up a RR in the coming days.

Short and sweet: Incredibly challenging terrain and conditions, wicked fast athletes and crazy bike bling like I've never seen before anywhere, overwhelming heat/humidity, beautiful scenery, beautiful people, wonderful volunteers and experience, harder than Ironman IMHO. Just...wow. I was indeed "so screwed" as you put it, but I finished, which was my only goal.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, this is annoying on the bike...I say..."On your left!" Of course, before I pass someone--and they are in the bike lane to the far LEFT. Do they move? No, they stay right there & say, "Thanks..." Move TFO! Or if they have iPod or MP3 players & they block the entire left side of the lane. Or if a couple of pokey Joe's are out for a Sunday ride & they fill the entire lane and could care less if they force someone over into the lane of car traffic in order to pass them. People don't pay attention to courtesy-like bike riding..wtf? Maybe that's why "Mirror Man" in Ironman races wears his mirror--he's just trying to be kind by watching traffic come up behind him so he can move over as you move up through the field...?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
Okay, this is annoying on the bike...I say..."On your left!" Of course, before I pass someone--and they are in the bike lane to the far LEFT. Do they move? No, they stay right there & say, "Thanks..." Move TFO! Or if they have iPod or MP3 players & they block the entire left side of the lane. Or if a couple of pokey Joe's are out for a Sunday ride & they fill the entire lane and could care less if they force someone over into the lane of car traffic in order to pass them. People don't pay attention to courtesy-like bike riding..wtf? Maybe that's why "Mirror Man" in Ironman races wears his mirror--he's just trying to be kind by watching traffic come up behind him so he can move over as you move up through the field...?

Since this is the "cry like a little bitch" thread, I feel compelled to whine and complain when people say, "...could care less...", when what they mean to say is, "couldn't care less."
Also, irregardless and orientated are two "words" on my shit list.

To your original point, however, I am in total agreement. The only thing worse than that is when you say, "on your left" and the rider being overtaken begins to move further to the left.

/Grammar Nazi
//Have been guilty of the heinous there/their/they're fiasco

IMJ
Last edited by: IronmanJay: May 24, 11 6:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's 100 degrees in Texas and will be all weekend long. I want to go to Colorado. It hurts to train. I lost 7 pounds on my 10 mile run that I ran at 4:30am when it was only 78 degrees. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [perfcctionist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to train for an Ironman. I haven't had a day off in weeks. Got off work today at 9am after getting my ass kicked all night. Had to tell a large family that their loved one who has a 4 month old and 12 year old died in our ER last night. Nothing we could do. This was my day off. Slept until 3:30 and charted until 9pm. Have to be at work at 7:30 am.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Blech.

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's Tour time on Slowtwitch

waahahahaha

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Pete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lucy is no longer with me to ride anymore. She sits broken into while I heal. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wahhhh.waahhh wa-waa-waa-waaz-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wut?

-------------------------------
Ignorance is bliss until they take your bliss away.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jodi wrote:
I'm trying to train for an Ironman. I haven't had a day off in weeks. Got off work today at 9am after getting my ass kicked all night. Had to tell a large family that their loved one who has a 4 month old and 12 year old died in our ER last night. Nothing we could do. This was my day off. Slept until 3:30 and charted until 9pm. Have to be at work at 7:30 am.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
That's not exactly "little biatch" material IMO... sounds like a completely legitimate shitty day.

---
U of N Alabama: Triathlon & XC
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [pito00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Broken in two waaaaaaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaaaa
Spell correcting program waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa .

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
woke up at 0600, getting ready to ride and it started to rain WAAAAAAAAA

so I switched to long run mode, headed out for 12 miles but missed my turn around point and did 14 miles WAAAAAAAAA

got my bib in the mail today for a race next Saturday, I'm bib #666 WAAAAAAAAAA

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Last edited by: mck414: Jul 30, 11 19:42
Quote Reply

Prev Next