Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking to buy bike under $2500
Quote | Reply
Looking for a Felt B2,12,14,16, Specialized Transition, or Cannodale Slice in 58cm or 60cm. PM if you have something.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to buy bike under $2500 [trigu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent

2011 Cannondale Caad10
2008 Cannondale 29er 2
2011 Felt Da
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in a 2008 Specialized Transition Comp - Triathlon, TT Bike - Full Carbon Fiber. $2,100 Like New!
Size: M 54cm

Bought brand new in March 2009. Raced in 1 Half Ironman in October 2009 and has not been ridden since. Less than 300 miles ridden. This is a great bike! Includes Look Keo Carbon pedals, Sigma 1606L DTS wireless computer, small seat pack with spare tube, tire lever, and 1 CO2 cartridge and inflator.

Email me for pictures or questions. fernandez.john@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new kouta k-factor all carbon size large with shimano ultegra group set for 1500 and I will pay shipping. The bike has never been ridden.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a barely used 56 Cervelo P2C... and the Vision Carbon integrated bars+stem combo add length so with the bars and seat in the farther back seat whole, it can work as ~58.
Dura Ace components 10 speed. Cervelo Brakes. FSA SL-K 53/39 172.5 cranks. Wolf CL carbon fork
Merek Carbon Saddle. Shimano s-500 wheels.

FAST BIKE! Upgraded, too

Looking for $2300 or so.. (including shipping)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am selling my Large Transition Pro for $2200. I just posted the ad on Slowtwitch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
58cm p2sl frame/fork/seatpost & headset for sale. PM me
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to buy bike under $2500 [fa590] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trigu. Were you successful in your post? Did you end up buying one of these bikes?

I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but I also don't want to start one with the exact same title.

I too am looking for a Felt B2, B12, B14, B16 in 60cm.

Thanks

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to buy bike under $2500 [VanDrunken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the bike for you. Felt just replace my2008 b2 frame . It had a crack in the seat collar. So i got a new b2 frame and bayonet 2 stem and Felt's Devox fork , 4 month old zipp vuka bars and clipps and sram carbon brake levers. 2008 dura ace deraileurs, brake calipers ,bar end shifters. FSA slk crank and Felt ttr wheelset. I'm just deciding weather to sell the frame seperately. I could have it built for 2450.00 shipped

2011 Cannondale Caad10
2008 Cannondale 29er 2
2011 Felt Da
Quote Reply