Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bah Humbug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate it when ppl send me gift baskets that include processed garbage because I have no self control. Got a package today from my grandma contained all sorts of sh*t. Came in tonight from a long run, sat down and a full box of Milano cookies followed by a full box of Chips Ahoy cookies w/milk. Wahhhhhh =/

Jonathan
USA Triathlon Coach/Adventure Extraordinaire
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JohnnyEndurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm now in my off-season and my last ('A') race went shittily and I want to get right back out and race another to make up for it but one of the reasons it went so poorly was I have trained/raced through multiple injuries and if I don't get them sorted out I will fall deeper in this injury hole...Whaaaa, WHAaaaaa, WHAAAAAAAAA!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Snotty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Left foot started hurting 10 minutes after finishing my last race on August 28th. I think it might be a neuroma. Whaaaaaa!!!! I have a 50K ultra next weekend and a half IM on Oct. 10th and it hasn't gotten any better because I keep training on it. Waaaaaaa! Goddamn injuries. It's something new every year!

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am moving houses over the next few days and can't train...WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because I'm taking 4 days off my body is recouperating and I'll have no excuses for crappy training performances next wek, WWWWWAAAAAAA

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I caught a cold two weeks ago. I missed a week of training because of the cold and I missed last week because I have a cough that won't away.

Waaaaaah
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's always windy here and that makes it difficult to decide on a pacing schedule.

WHAAA
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am moving houses over the next few days

Be careful with your back.

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Today I did a 70 mile ride in the mountains with a woman heading to Kona ... was in so much pain when I got home my wife had to use a rolling pin on my quads. Waaahhh.

About 10 minutes later my wife (bless her heart) was heading out to get me some beers and saw my friend running - doing hill repeats. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Perhaps the worst I've ever been chicked (not to mention I had my race wheels on and she was on an ill-fitting bike with beater wheels). WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Quote | Reply
Subthread: Pros competing against AGers.

Comment: Lent my valve extender in transition to local pro at season-ending race so he could top of his tire, and he didn't even acknowledge me when he accepted his $500 dollar prize for first place! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My front shifter broke an hour before a race and I was stuck in the low ring for the entire race....

wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Running is a gift.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Jiowa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, my turn. Simple Sprint Tri, no problem. Just did one 4 weeks earlier, no problems at all. Training as usual, no issues. Take 2 days off before race. Swim was great. Shaved 38 seconds off my PR. Bike was fine, normal pace with no issues. Then, just 1/2 mile into the run, WHAM. My Entire left Hamstring locks-up Solid. My leg felt like a peice of cement. Couldn't move for 2 mins. Tried to rub, walk, limp-jog along. Ended-up doing the 3.2 miles in 40:01. Wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
I can Still feel issues with my left hamstring, 3 days later and No Training. Wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. $hit, I have another Tri This Sunday!
Wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Dam I hope I can make it through this race, it's the last for the season.

Dave...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Aero_Dave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was 800m from my house at the end of my ride, tried to shift into small chainring so I could spin out the remainder of the ride and got a buzzsaw attack in response, because the FD shifted in its bracket (somehow?) and started grinding the chainring waaaaaaah!

And I just bought this bike brand new not 10 days ago waaaaaah!

And now I have to take it in to the LBS for someone to mess with it, because I partially stripped the bolt trying to adjust it myself because I was angry and stupid waaaaaaahh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [RFXCrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been announcing for five straight days and my throat is raw and I'm tired of listening to myself. Wahhhhh....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a huge blister on the bottom of my foot at IMWI. My hubby forbid me to peel it off until it dried up, but it skipped that stage and just disappeared. So I didn't get to peel it! WAAAAAAAH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [spacebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I got a huge blister on the bottom of my foot at IMWI. My hubby forbid me to peel it off until it dried up, but it skipped that stage and just disappeared. So I didn't get to peel it! WAAAAAAAH

You'll still get the chance to peel. Wait a week. Old blisters never die.

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was all excited to finish off my first season with an Oly and hit all distances, and I showed up so badly hungover that I sucked. Waaaah.

And I had to swim with a surgical glove taped around my wrist 'cause I have an open mallet finger after a big failed encounter with a very sharp metal bracket. Waaaaaah!

And there isn't snow to ski on yet. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Frenchman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Driving down south on Oct. 8th to visit the in-laws for a week.
My little family then got an invitation for a special dinner there on the 9th.
It will be at our favorite restaurant, which is owned by my father-in-law's cousin.
My wife & I celebrated our wedding there.
It will be the very last night open after he sold the whole place which had been in his family for nearly 100 years.
I can only imagine that it's going to be epic.
I can't bail out of this.

That means I can't watch most of Ironman Hawaii live coverage.

But it was a dinner, right? And the start in Hawaii is at 6.30 AM.

Timezones are a funny thing.
Were I live, we are 12 hours ahead of Hawaii, which means the start is at 6.30 PM our time.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!
Last edited by: gary23: Sep 30, 10 6:31
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [gary23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last race of the season coming up this weekend and I'd love to get some rides outside this week but oh no here comes Nicole/TD16/whatever and there's been little to no chance of that this week...maybe tomorrow. But I have planned out my season and started reading "Training and Racing with Power Meter"
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love this post. When I am looking for my sons baby bottle but wife states the godfather, "ACT LIKE A MAN".

Greg C. Moriates
Owner/Coach
GCMendurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [moriatesg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My thread is all grown up.....whahhhhhhh

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A co-worker that got into tris because of me, just crushed my dreams by 5 minutes at our last race. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Maui] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The classified forum stinks now...

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reality dropped by today, hit me over the head with a baseball bat and said, "You can not afford your fantasy $10,000 tri bike. Forget it. And it probably would not make too much difference anyway because you kind of suck!" WAAAAAAAAAA
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ToKnowMore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a phd and I'm getting censored.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote | Reply
This shit still hurts and I lost all my calf muscles! Waaaaah
Oh yeah If you run in those Vibrams you'll end up like this ;-)

Quote Reply

Prev Next