Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert - L - 2006
Quote | Reply
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert - 2006 Model – Kawasaki Green – Size Large – This was a specialized “test bike” that was never put together until I bought it. So it was NOT used as a test bike. It has the test bike color scheme, so it is relatively rare. I bought this in the fall of 2006 and rode it about 10 times. It is in very, very good condition. The one real ding in the paint is on the right chainstay - see pic. The MSRP was $2700.00 - I would like to get $1200.00. Its going on ebay in a few days.

Here is the link to the 2006 Specialized archive for complete specs:

http://www.specialized.com/...823&menuItemId=0

Thanks for looking.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert - L - 2006 [Gfizer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, this is truly a long shot as many years have passed...

I am a police officer from the Montréal Police. We found a bike just like this one in Verdun on September 23rd 2018 but we can't see to find it's owner. It's serial number is not reported stolen in our records and no one has come to claim it.

I suspect it is your bike since the "testbike " sticker were removed but the glue from the sticker remained. The rest of the bike really coincides with your bike as well...

Would you happen to have your serial number ? What ever happened to your bike ? Did you sell it and if so to whom? A bike of this value even if it is an older model is quite rare. Are you from the Montréal area ??

I would really like to give it back to its owner.

Can you please reply to me on my work email address please as it would be a lot easier to communicate (had to create this account to contact you .. )

monelle.hebert@spvm.qc.ca

Waiting patiently for your reply !

Thank you,

Cst HĂ©bert
SPVM #5527
514-280-9316
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert - L - 2006 [Monelle Hebert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WICKED Cool if you've found the owner and that you've gone to such lengths to track them down.
Quote Reply