Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Trihumor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am travelling too much to train for my IM race - so WAHHHHH

at least this is my excuse..
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My feet are blistered and bruised and my legs are in too much pain to leave my hotel room. And, room service food is horrible. And I don't have anyone here to bitch to.

WAAAAAAaaaa.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You just ran 100km. You can whine and bitch all you want ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You got run off the road by a truck...I think you can join in with Jen.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had all kinds of stuff happen to derail my training for the last 6 weeks.

Mid-March - lost 5 days to my annual nasty cold
1 week later - Twisted my knee getting out of the tub - lost 3 days
1 week after that - dislocated my jaw in my sleep and was in so much pain I lost several days training.
Had 2 weeks of awesome running
First ever DNF becaues of a high HR and inability to catch my breath - lost 3 days while being tested to make sure I'm not going to keel over.
Had a great first half of a 50k last weekend, tripped and fell and broke a rib at mile 17ish. Finished with a PR but have been pretty much on the couch for the last week as a results. A couple 30 minute walk/shuffles this week.
I've put on 4lbs and at 5'2" tall and 41 years old that might as well be 20 considering the impact on my running and impossibility to lose it again. I've rearranged my race schedule multiple times and missed two races I really wanted to do including my first 100 Miler.

How do I avoid getting fat while sitting on a couch?? And, how do I avoid going bonkers? Did I mention I lost my job so I really don't get out of the house???

WWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I signed up for IMWI but I lost all desire to train after finishing my 1st IM last year...
I moved to a completely flat area with no hills within 60miles and I'm bored as hell on my rides...
My new job is an extra 30min commute each way, and the 50m pool they have is crowded in the morning...
I got a big screen HDTV and PS3, and now all I want to do is sit on my couch (where I'm writing this from)...

WAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wahaha..ha...ant....aant..a..a..ha... Was on track to go under 20 minutes with 5k and 40+ or under on a 10k.. DAMN I DID IT ON DREADMILL!!!!!! Screwed up my calf / shin area and could only pull off a 21 minute 5k and a 43 minute 10k. SHIT SHIT SHIT. Good thing is not much pain after today's 5k and should be able to up running mileage in a week !!! Sorry about the Broken rib that sucks!! Watch your calorie intake I guess.

Quote | Reply
My powertap only recorded the first half of my ride because my hubby had to stop at the halfway mark to pee, and I forgot to turn the thing back on. Waaaaaah.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I judge people. Wahhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Timbo293] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to this thread of glory.

Trying to get a FIST fitting here to test the waters and see what kind of bike I am looking for and jump on any good deal if I see one. Being told by the LBS (only one with FIST fitters in town based on the ST database) it's $200 ($100/hr), plus extra $100 for a list of fitting bikes. I reply I'm OK with 200 bucks fitting but that the bike list should be included in the FIST fitting at least. I am being replied that it's necessary for them to do that to "keep the door opens".

I guess they will have to keep their door opens with $200 less. And now I am forced to educate myself to figure out what bike geometry I need.

Waaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Baboonator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 2008 Trek TTX 9.5 cracked and Trek replaced it with a 2010 TTX 9.9 SSL in less than two weeks....but I don't like the stock color (I actually do love the color but love to whine even more)...WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

-------------------------------------------------
"Marco [Pantani], why are you such a strong climber? To shorten my pain".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironman is expensive!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JHS, it's been about a month since you posted this. Hope things are looking up for you!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you!

Everything is healed up. I'm back to my daily running and only feel a little sore if I do hard downhill runs. I'm working on dropping the extra weight. Slooowwly coming off.

I've taken all smaller races off my calendar and am focusing on my 100 in October. I hate signing up for stuff then not doing it.

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2010 is officially a bust athletically for me. Started a new job during road race season, injured during Tri season and all my friends getting married on the prime cross weekends...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...

Bring on 2011
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bpq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't checked out this thread for months and months....whahhhhhhhhh!!!!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bpq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's too hot outside!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Z fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tore my post tib tendon and now can't do Rev3 Sandusky. I've been crying like a little biatch ever since I got the MRI results. Thanks for topping this thread.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
see this is why you should take up swimming ;-) I can think of very few things that could happen and end your workout.

time for TC to go get her bike ride in. It's hot and sunny now, maybe I'll get a tan :D

Try this one for ending a swim workout: I tried swimming at 24hr fitness this morning since my club team is on break. about 20 minutes after I get in some old asian lady gets in to do her water buffalo exercises with TONS of flowery lotion on. 5 minutes later i can smell and TASTE in the middle of my workout. i lasted about 200 more yards before i couldn't stand the taste anymore...

-Jason
Quote | Reply
I am so sick of my roommate.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't feel like training and I have a HIM and B2B coming up. can't seem to get setled on my fit and I want to buy a new roadbike but can't because we just dropped 3K on my wifes new braces she WANTED.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whaaahh!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JCN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I have poison Ivy all over myself. Its spreading, itchy and is quite gross. I hope it doesn't get on my face. Single WAH.

I picked up poison ivy while peeing in the bushes during the run of a Tri that I did this Sunday. It's all over my arms and I must've touched my face because my face is itchy, red, swollen and oozing. I couldn't hold it and I couldn't find a porta potty. Actually, I came across a porta potty a few hundred yards from where I peed in the bushes. Double WAH.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I don't feel like training and I have a HIM and B2B coming up. can't seem to get setled on my fit and I want to buy a new roadbike but can't because we just dropped 3K on my wifes new braces she WANTED.

Your wife got new graces just because she WANTED them instead of you getting the new bike that you NEED. Dude....time to man-up!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bighorsecreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought my wife graces and she wanted braces.....
wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:-))
Quote Reply

Prev Next