Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
nah. when I'm cranky I tend to curl up into a little ball and hide. I'm no threat :-)

not cranky anymore, 90 min on the trainer, now I'm tired. waaaaah.

So that means I ducked for nothing.

Waahhh!!!

-----
Over 4.5 years bike crash free.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm so pathetically in need of diversion, I couldn't lay off this thread even after 13 pages... WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I read them all! WWWWAAAAHHHHH!

"Nevermind the blood. Hows my bike?..."
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [xraycharlie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hide again :-)

-Tired.
-Since it's been cold, I haven't really gotten outside in the past 2 days (except quickly to get our Xmas tree today) and I got rather used to getting some fresh air with taking my bike out several times last week... this whole indoor thing is for the birds.
-It's going to be warm tomorrow but my bike has a flat and I don't have a spare tube :-( so I will have to get one tomorrow afternoon, by which point it will be warm but windy and raining .
-I am sick of school, studying, and physics.
-Mom won't let me watch taped 'Grey's' because my little brother isn't asleep yet, and apparently "he can't see that show." But he has been to plenty PG 13 movies...
-The one rare night I want a glass of wine (it always helps me sleep well) and we don't have any. DAMNIT.

I am in a Happy Bunny mood I think.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: tigerchik: Dec 14, 08 15:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well after a month I still cant run because I pulled my left hamstring, after just recovering from injuring the right one. I can compensate any more with more yards in the pool because my bad shoulder is aggravated and aching, and my low back seems to be acting up. Its hell being over 40.....

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [flying wombat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm spending the night in 10 cities in the next 15 days and only one of those cities has my bike! I am feeling fat and out of shape. I also got a migraine today. WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

On the bright side, I'm injury free and traveling is kinda fun. Could do without the interviews and cost, though...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been almost a year since I posted to this thread because I forgot about it...wwwwhhhhhaaaaa
I lost my job a few weeks ago...wwwaaaaaaa
Because we're in a recession....wwwwaaaaaa
And now I have to sell off my bicycles...wwwwaaaaaa
And no one else has any money to buy them from me...wwwwwaaaaa
My wife is still in school and can't afford to help me...wwaaaaaaa
With all this free time I could be training like a madman and I still can't find the motivation to do it...wwwwwaaaaa
Christmas is coming and I can't afford to buy people nice things...wwwwaaaaaa
I have way too much to beech about....wwwwwwaaaaaaaa
NEXT
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may have failed all 3 of my physics finals. Waaaaahhhh!
And that means I may have to retake some of those classes. Waahhhh!
And that would mean I would have to add another year of school! Waaahhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Occam's Razor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

My all-nite X-mas grad was scheduled on a weds night......W

My coach moved the X-mas training camp to start Thurs morning......WH

My coach scheduled a 7km "draft packs" workout on Thurs morning.....WHHHAAAAAHHH!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [sharpester_m24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went cabin crazy and did a 10k run

I live in Alberta , Canada. It's -32 degrees C with windchill..whaaaahh

My junk is defrosting..whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some kid t-boned my car and I was forced to take days off from training and have not been able to get into a tuck since! Plus I have had to stop all core workouts for last week and a half. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Also theres 17,000.00 worth of damage to my car and the insurance Co. wont total it! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Some kid t-boned my car and I was forced to take days off from training and have not been able to get into a tuck since! Plus I have had to stop all core workouts for last week and a half. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Also theres 17,000.00 worth of damage to my car and the insurance Co. wont total it! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wow, are you a triathlete?"
If spoken by a non-swimmer, that's a compliment. When spoken by a swimmer.... -glitch
My wife's blog http://www.hostilewit.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [kevinp01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
? are you a swimmer

Quote | Reply
Used to be (10 years or so ago) struggling as of late to feel confident enough to claim "fish" status.

If spoken by a non-swimmer, that's a compliment. When spoken by a swimmer.... -glitch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here 25 years ago.But at least got the 500 down to 7 1/2 min. in a pool. Without flip turns because there is no need to do them anymore unless your racing in a pool, no matter what anybody on St say's.

Quote | Reply
Just noticed my post didnt take. I meant to say, sux about your car, 17k in damage and not totalled? That bites.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pro's are comming back to AG divisions and winning...whaaaahhhhhh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i live in wisconsin, we've had lots of snow this winter/spring, and my weiner hurts from riding on the trainer so much. Boo Hoo,

seamus
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I placed 4th OA in a little 12k trail race, and didn't even place in my age group! waaaaaaaaaah!!

Now I'm stuck with 74 water bottles at home, instead of winning one as an a.g. award and making it an even 75! waaaaaaaah!!

"Triathlon?!? I play a real sport, I don't want to be the best at exercising." Kenny Powers (Eastbound and Down)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My "friend" just spoiled stage 3 of the Tour de France for me, and it sounds like a good one, rendering Tivo useless. Waaaahahahahaaaaaa!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I can eat 21 plus a deep-fried turkey!"
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Mr. Blonde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lot's of crying around here lately:

The tri I raced in doesn't have any more XL althetic cut, 100% all natural, pre-shrunk, cotton, race t-shirts....wahahahahahahahaha

jasong or whatevern the hell his handle is sold me a box of packing peanuts....whaahahahahahahah

I really want some compression socks but they make me stick out like a turd in a punch bowl (accept at IMLP of course).....wwhahahahahahaha

That is all.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You forgot about all of the cheating/drafting going on at SOR wahwahwahwah

I love this thread :)
Last edited by: jaretj: Jul 28, 09 18:47
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Paulo is banned from ST. He was the best thing about this forum... wahwahwahwah!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have to wake up in the morning and take the second half of the bar exam... wahhhahhhahhhaaa!!!!!!

...shit, I'd better go to bed!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FINA d-k'd my $8000 jackace swimming leotard and is forcing me to man up in my open water swims this summer. WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Sheldon Brown is my homeboy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a new company car and don't have Sirius satellite radio....ergo no Howard Stern (Artie Lange). WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

10 of my friends signed up for IMLP 2010 and I made a deal with the devil (spouse) that I would only do one IM (IMLP 2008...Rainfest) WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I have no life and lurk/post on ST. (oops) WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next