promo codes for Tri Bike Transport?
Quote | Reply
anybody know where to find them?

my twitter feed
Last edited by: jpflores: Jun 27, 08 13:30
Quote Reply
Re: promo codes for Tri Bike Transport? [jpflores] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen a TBT discount code for years. And given fuel prices and airlines raping us, I doubt you'll see one anytime soon. But I will be very interested if anyone does know a code.

-----

Blazeman Warrior - so others may live
Live more than your neighbors.... Bark at the moon like the wild dog that you are.... And by all means, whatever you do, get it on film.

Quote Reply
Re: promo codes for Tri Bike Transport? [jpflores] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Marc from TBT hangs out here from time to time. I suspect with fuel prices as they are that a coupon isn't likely .... but maybe he can tell us. Marc ... how about a 95% discount for slowtwitchers and maybe a chance to ride "shotgun" on one of your trucks to the race??? :-)
Dave
Quote Reply
Re: promo codes for Tri Bike Transport? [dcsxtri10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Marc from TBT hangs out here from time to time. I suspect with fuel prices as they are that a coupon isn't likely .... but maybe he can tell us. Marc ... how about a 95% discount for slowtwitchers and maybe a chance to ride "shotgun" on one of your trucks to the race??? :-)
Dave

Hi Dave,

You're right about fuel prices. Diesel's gone up 66% nationally in the last year, going from $2.80 to $4.65. I've seen it above $5.50/gal here in CA. Air travel for our drivers has gone up significantly also. It adds up to a pretty major cost increase for us.

Marc Lauzon, President
TriBike Transport
http://www.tribiketransport.com
Quote Reply