Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

free accelerade and endurox
Quote | Reply
I got some free packages of endurok and acclerade with a magazine subscription... I think they taste like ass. If anyone wants them I have 2 of each left I think... maybe we can swap for a packet of gu or something. I really don't care but feel bad throwing them out
Quote Reply
Re: free accelerade and endurox [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude,

Way to bring me down. Just bought a huge tub of endurox and accelerade online. Hope I didn't order the ass flavor!!!! Now I guess I know why it was onsale!!! Oh well, I'll just have to throw in some gatorade to cut the flavor.
Quote Reply
Re: free accelerade and endurox [Triman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey some people really like the stuff I just think it tastes like melted sherbert... and no I don't actually know what ass tastes like but I can imagine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In my opinion, Endurox R4 is best when used as part of a smoothie, such as: 18 ounces of water, two scoops of R4, banana, 3/4 cup of frozen blueberries in a blender. Delicious. I add some protein powder as well but it is not needed to enhance the smoothie's taste.

Bob Williams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not really sure what ass tastes like, but I have had plenty of Endurox and Accerlade. I admit the first time I tasted Endurox I thought it was strange. However, once I "acquired" the taste after about 1/2 container, my body started to crave the stuff. During long training sessions I actually think about my post training Endurox. Personally, I think the orange flavor is best. As for the taste of ass I will leave that to you.

John Thomason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it Lemon-Lime Ass, Orange Ass or Fruit Punch Ass?

My preferred flavor is the Lemon-Lime Ass. I have a couple Lemon Ass flavored power bars that I can offer in trade.

John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just tried Endurox for the first time today after my long ride. I got the small size because I had head that it isn't the best tasting stuff, lemon-lime because I like that flavor gatorade. Not the best tasting or smelling but not horrible. I think that it smells worse then it tastes but I made it through the full glass with no problems.
It is very hard to mix, I don't think that you could do it with a spoon, I had to use a submersion blender/mixer to get all of the power dissolved.

A
Quote Reply
Re: free accelerade and endurox [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the accelerade is fruitpunch (i think) and the endurox is lemon lime but I have to check when I get home... do you have anything besides lemon? either way tell me if you want both or just the lemon lime I think I have 2 packets of each.. again have to check though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been using Endurox for a while (orange flavor) and just started using Accelerade as well (also orange). I sorta like the stuff- especially the Endurox. I also recently received the same sample packs, and was horrified at how bad the other flavors tasted to me. I almost puked up the fruit punch one.
Quote Reply
Re: free accelerade and endurox [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just out of curiosity... why did you buy more if you almost puked it up once... I usually try to avoid stuff I puke up

(just teasing)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I almost puked the punch flavor that came in the sample pack. This was after I'd already been using (and liking) the orange flavor Endurox and Accelerade. I just happened to run out of my normal stuff one day so I busted out the sample pack. BAD MOVE! I can guarantee you I'll definitely be avoiding that flavor :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been using endurox for more than a month and it's just great(First time I really feel a drink doing me some good)! As for the taste, I first bought the fruit Punch which I found really good(with not too much water) and since they ran out of it, I had to buy the orange flavor next. At first I did'nt like this one much but I got used to it and now find it good.

Richard

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever" - Larry Andersen
Quote Reply