Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

garmin cadence kit, pedal magnet???
Quote | Reply
I have a Forerunner 305 and got the cadence kit for christmas. The box states that a pedal magnet is included in the contents. The instructions show the pedal magnet:

But I saw nothing resembling this pedal magnet so I had them(REI) send me another. Still no pedal magnet. Called Garmin, clearly identified the problem and was sent the replacement parts kits... which includes the spoke magnet but no pedal magnet. Anyone else out there have this problem? What's the secret code word I need to get this part?

-Keith

Quote | Reply
I think mine was stuck to the other magnet in the box when I opened mine, and I mistakenly thought I was missing a piece.

You've probably already looked thoroughly and perhaps you've even mounted the wheel magnet. But, I figured I'd suggest it just in case.

Quote | Reply
DOH!!!!!!

I had it all along!!!!

Thanks!

Quote | Reply
:)

was it stuck to the other one?

Quote | Reply
yup, it was stuck.

now I have 3

:-)