Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit...
Quote | Reply
....if you are on slowtwitch, please PM me. Been trying to find some gear.

"I can endure more pain than anyone you've ever met. That's why I can beat anyone I've ever met." Steve Prefontaine, Without Limits
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [Bluefan75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, day after OSU beats U of M, you still want a U of M outfit....

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like one of these?

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had no idea that those little community colleges actually made clothing....especially bike clothing, I guess you learn something new each day.

MUCK FISHIGAN!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you race in Michigan, you see U of M tri kits all the time......actually, you see more MSU kits, as they are better team.......#2 at NCAA's

http://theworldthroumyeyes.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [jmhtx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, OSU sucks, so of course he wants UM gear.
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [ShoMyOFace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't realize you would see them. I figured if the M-Den didn't have it, it didn't exist(judging by some of the of the stuff in there,I can't believe hey missed something).

Jodi, it's actually a tri top and there were shorts as well. The cycling jersey does look nice though...

Apparently they were Louis Garneau...not having much luck finding online...

"I can endure more pain than anyone you've ever met. That's why I can beat anyone I've ever met." Steve Prefontaine, Without Limits
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Odds are it came from the UM tri team. Best bet is to contact the team and ask if they'll sell them, here I did some of the legwork http://www.umich.edu/~umichtri/ .
Also, if you're buying anything with a school logo from a site that's not affiliated with the school, it's probably an unlicensed knockoff and doesn't help support the school (and they're generally crappy quality).
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [artvandalay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Art. I appreciate the help.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, what you're talking about is definitely the tri teams uniform
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [mr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out the cycling club gear also. I have a jersey and arm warmers from a couple years ago. It was Voler gear then. It was cheaper than the stuff on the generic looking jersey and supports the club. Unfortunately you have missed the fall order.

http://mcycling.org/

Go Blue
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [jsteel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These Go Blue! Guys are everywhere. Here's a picture of one of them running Boston earlier this year:

Last edited by: Reparto Corse: Nov 19, 07 18:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was his number 14-3?
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can get that shirt free if you are member of the alumni assoc.

http://alumni.umich.edu/...chicago_marathon.php

The link says chicago marathon but it has been expanded to any marathon. Boston loves Michigan. Maybe it's just because of Tom Brady but I heard GO BLUE the whole way.
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't see any at Boston ... They were either in front of me, or more likely for a Wolverine fan/grad, behind me ;-0

At least I get to root for Michigan soon (my yearly ritual) in their bowl game. They are still Big10 after all.

Go Bucks!

Quote | Reply
Potts makes this maize and blue number work pretty good for him... stencil and "M" on the back and you're set. Farewell Lloyd & GO BLUE!
http://www.ironman.com/...d68b9623656c.jpg#pic
Last edited by: CTouhey: Nov 18, 07 18:59
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Like one of these?

Jodi
OR... you could buy from the actual club and support them rather than the rip-off website that doesn't even sell the real jerseys or help out the guys/gals racing. Just an idea...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this who you're referring to?

Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [ETN79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know that fellow!!!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Racer who had U of Michigan outfit... [ETN79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That may well be him. I only saw him on the bike but the shirt looks familiar. I had gone in to see the end of the football game, and my fiance told me I just him coming in from the run. I tried to find him to find out about where he got the gear, but couldn't see him in the finish area.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks like the more updated site for the team is http://mtriathlon.org/index.php I would contact them and see if they have any uniforms for sale or will be putting in reorders. I know my collegiate team Iowa State, will be putting in orders for new uniforms soon to make sure we will have enough for everyone going to nationals (that and we don't like the current uniforms.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think his name was Damon don't know his last name. He was in my bike rack and on the plane from memphis to ft. walton with me.
Quote Reply