Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Jonnyo needs your help... [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
jonnyo wrote:
ok...paulo took my magasin because he wants to take notes of peter s program and give it to sergio....

please help me out...what is friday workout for me??????

and no brian.....this isnt tomorow.....it s saturday training.....

I heard Jonnyo is wildly scambling searching for the Triathlete Mag article with the Peter Reid training plans.....he needs them for IM Arizona 2018....someone can you pull up that issue of Triathlete??????? This is important stuff. Jonnyo is threatening to enter in Clydesdale division so he might also need to revisit the Desert Dude nutrition plan!!!!

OK, let's have some entertainment now!!!!

I remember that article; in the day profiled, he swam 1.5 hr in early AM with a masters group, breakfast, then a 6 hr ride in sub-freezing temps, 2-hr run on treadmill, then 45 min or so of weight training.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: Jonnyo needs your help... [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
jonnyo wrote:
ok...paulo took my magasin because he wants to take notes of peter s program and give it to sergio....

please help me out...what is friday workout for me??????

and no brian.....this isnt tomorow.....it s saturday training.....

I heard Jonnyo is wildly scambling searching for the Triathlete Mag article with the Peter Reid training plans.....he needs them for IM Arizona 2018....someone can you pull up that issue of Triathlete??????? This is important stuff. Jonnyo is threatening to enter in Clydesdale division so he might also need to revisit the Desert Dude nutrition plan!!!!

OK, let's have some entertainment now!!!!

I remember that article; in the day profiled, he swam 1.5 hr in early AM with a masters group, breakfast, then a 6 hr ride in sub-freezing temps, 2-hr run on treadmill, then 45 min or so of weight training.

Jonnyo probably prescribed it to Jen Arnett for her sub 9 hour race at IM Arizona and claimed it is his original workout....Peter had a patent on that!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Jonnyo needs your help... [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have a long way to go to make it to the finish line of a ironman! This time, there wont be a program.... it will be a do what you can when you can kind of things.... i been on the Desert dude diet plan and dropping weight slowly...and have a lot more to drop!!!

the goal is this race is to have me back in shape so i can do some of the training session and training camp with my athletes.

now....how slow will i go?!?!?! next few months will give me a hint of what is possible!!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Jonnyo needs your help... [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jonnyo wrote:
i have a long way to go to make it to the finish line of a ironman! This time, there wont be a program.... it will be a do what you can when you can kind of things.... i been on the Desert dude diet plan and dropping weight slowly...and have a lot more to drop!!!

the goal is this race is to have me back in shape so i can do some of the training session and training camp with my athletes.

now....how slow will i go?!?!?! next few months will give me a hint of what is possible!!

My money's on you breaking the course record. Just look at this thread. I has Sergio, Paulo and even an 11 year revival by DP. If that's not the 7th sign of the apocalypse, I don't know what is. You should probably play the lottery!
Quote Reply
Re: Jonnyo needs your help... [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
Oh so for friday you really want to workout eh? I think 15x500 in the pool, every 5th one IM all on :25 rest. Then a 2 hr run, 3x20/5 IM pace / easy. 3 hr ride. Top ramen is on aisle 5. M&M's for your host on Aisle 14.

500 IM that's..... a little unconventional.
Quote Reply
Re: Jonnyo needs your help... [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FatandSlow wrote:
jonnyo wrote:
Paulo

Is he the smart arse coach - or something like that...............

He who understands the WHY, will understand the HOW.
Quote Reply
Re: Jonnyo needs your help... [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FatandSlow wrote:
jonnyo wrote:

My money's on you breaking the course record. Just look at this thread. I has Sergio, Paulo and even an 11 year revival by DP. If that's not the 7th sign of the apocalypse, I don't know what is. You should probably play the lottery!

Yeah, for sure. I think for our overall ST forum entertainment value, we need the following per week:

1. Picks from the weekly weigh in session (you know, pro boxer style)
  2. Weekly Apex Mountain Hill climb power file to go with item 1
  3. A least one picture of the side plate that Jonnyo is topping up on the Desertdude approved all you can eat plan
  4. Someone needs to pull out the device that makes sure there is no hidden motors during the weekly hill climb
  5. By next summer he has to do the hill climb in the Tom Evans approved aero position

The time to beat at IM Arizona 2018 is clearly 8:59 with a 4:38 bike time (not that he wouldn't mind being chic'd by his own athletes).

Dev
Quote Reply

Prev Next