Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thoughts on Jakroo cycling kits?
Quote | Reply
I was looking into custom kits and for a small order its between jakroo and Cuore.
Quote Reply
Re: Thoughts on Jakroo cycling kits? [Dynastar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a Jakroo cycling and tri kit. Nice stuff. Easy to work with. I'd happily order from them again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Our cycling club uses Jakroo. The quality has been quite good, the pieces are quite durable (I've got bibs that are 3 years old and still in great shape and very comfortable), and the fit is good. I've also got a few of their tri pieces and they're also quite good... I'm about to order some more pieces from them...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
our team kits are Jakroo and (imo) they fit very well. I'm not impressed with the durability/longevity though. We've been on them for 3 seasons and roughly half of the 6 kits are worked over by the end of the year and not worth the $s to repair. I do think the low minimums, reasonable prices and quick turnaround is what makes them a good choice.

My son's team uses Cuore (silver I think - BJC whatever they're using) and my buddy uses them (gold w/ all the bells and whistles - Santa Cruz) and they're damn nice.
Quote Reply