Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Do you think this picture of a nude triathlete is legitimate art?
Quote | Reply
alternatively, do you think you can please answer the question i asked you to answer, since i've been keeping your subscription rates so low? ;-)

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Do you think this picture of a nude triathlete is legitimate art? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well played.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you think this picture of a nude triathlete is legitimate art? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and if you try to use this thread to post pics, i'll ban your ass to the NOTICES forum and force you to moderate it.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
and if you try to use this thread to post pics, i'll ban your ass to the NOTICES forum and force you to moderate it.

I'll behave.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

:(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

I...so...want...to...post...a...GIF!

Where the hell is that Annie Leibovitz shot of LA when I need it?
Quote Reply
Re: Do you think this picture of a nude triathlete is legitimate art? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
Slowman wrote:

I...so...want...to...post...a...GIF!

Where the hell is that Annie Leibovitz shot of LA when I need it?

I wouldn't he's not in good humour today!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That wasn’t fair
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you know I don't miss duffy too often. But I could really use his help right now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't use Zwift and don't plan on joining, so I am of no help there. But as for nude pictures on the internet, I could definitely be of more assistance.

Oui, mais pas de femme toute de suite (yes, but I am not ready for a woman straight away) -Stephen Roche's reply when asked whether he was okay after collapsing at the finish in the La Plagne stage of the 1987 Tour
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depends on if they are hot?
Quote Reply