Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another great interview, keep them coming!!!

I wish I could just spend a hour with Lionel at the beach, I could take 30 seconds off his first 250 yards going out through surf. Not enough to get on the front group, but guessing 30 seconds is going to be important at the end of the day...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:

Excellent as always. How can you not like a guy like Lionel?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Another great interview, keep them coming!!!

I wish I could just spend a hour with Lionel at the beach, I could take 30 seconds off his first 250 yards going out through surf. Not enough to get on the front group, but guessing 30 seconds is going to be important at the end of the day...

How about spending 30 minutes with me? I'll buy you breakfast from Swamis.
Last edited by: TulkasTri: Mar 26, 18 15:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beyond enjoyable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great video, Talbot.

Great meeting you and Lionel. Just an incredible weekend all around.

We got in another swim this morning. Dude is a machine! Stoked to see what happens at Oceanside in 2 weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome performance Matt! Congrats. The two triathletes acquitted themselves quite nicely against the pure cyclists. Is Casey Schumm a triathlete as well? I recall seeing him running on Zwift occasionally.

tinman
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [dtoce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dtoce wrote:
this is some of the most exciting cycling I've ever seen

https://cycleview.cvrworldcup.com/...View/client/streams2

Go Matt!!
I'm routing for you. And much respect for the way you ride. GL in the third heat!

Really? How are you rating against Nibali's attack on the Poggio and win by 5m a few weekends ago?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [newManUK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nibali soloing away for victory after 7h20m in the saddle is clearly amateur hour compared to a few 30 minutes races mate! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [tinman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tinman wrote:
Awesome performance Matt! Congrats. The two triathletes acquitted themselves quite nicely against the pure cyclists. Is Casey Schumm a triathlete as well? I recall seeing him running on Zwift occasionally.

Thank you!! Knew the sprints would be brutal on trashed legs. Made the climbs as unbearable for everyone as I possibly could.

And I’m not sure Schumm focuses on tri anymore, but he does do TT and some of his local sprint tris too! Strong rider, for sure!
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lionel would have beaten Nibali in Milano San Remo, all squeezed between a 5k swim session and a tempo run afterwards
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitcher Racing LIONEL SANDERS In Zwift Live Event [hairypiernas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hairypiernas wrote:
Lionel would have beaten Nibali in Milano San Remo, all squeezed between a 5k swim session and a tempo run afterwards

lol.

In all seriousness, good on you TriowaCPA. Cool event and good job!
Quote Reply

Prev Next