Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lionel S. 419 watts for 15 minutes [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EnderWiggan wrote:
Hey Maurice, just all his comments after the race about the cramping and the laboured way he was running those last 10ish km. He’s talked a lot about nutrition and his difficulties with it, I just hope he figures it out before Kona. It must be hard to test given where he lives, and spends most of the time on the trainer. I think a training camp in Kona with some hard hot rides would help.

I’m totally armchair quarterbacking here...but never seen anyone lock up the way he did.

Edit: I’m talking about Kona, not the indoor event.

x2 - You're right. While everyone has gone on to point out problems with his training (that don't exist) or hinting at him over pacing in the race (which I don't believe he did), they are just trying to fix a problem he doesn't likely have. He should have won 2017 but his nutrition was bad. Period. He talked at length about it numerous times post race. He didn't have enough salt.

So, if we're going to armchair quarterback... Lionel, get rid of Infinite and try EFS! And keep doing what you're doing in training. You've got that figured out... finally!
Quote Reply

Prev Next