Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lateral Ankle Ligament Reconstruction -- Recovery stories?
Quote | Reply
Last week, I had my ATFL and CFL reconstructed with suture anchors (in addition to a scope and neuroma removal). If everything goes to plan, I will be swimming and cycling early may. Has anyone gone through this procedure? What was your experience like?
Quote Reply
Re: Lateral Ankle Ligament Reconstruction -- Recovery stories? [ghostrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3 years ago had same procured. I bet your back before that. My doc and pt were aggressive but good results. My biggest problem was pf it is after I got out of the walking boot.

Follow docks advice you'll be back fast.
Quote Reply
Re: Lateral Ankle Ligament Reconstruction -- Recovery stories? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks mate. out of curiosity, how long till you could start swimming laps? looking forward to getting moving again.
Quote Reply
Re: Lateral Ankle Ligament Reconstruction -- Recovery stories? [ghostrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was jogging in 6 wks.( With a brace) Swimming in 4. BUT FOLLOW YOUR DOCTOR'S ADVISE!!!
Everybody is different. My opinion your doctor is being conservative but I'm sure there's a reason. I obviously don't have any off the details of your injury nor any medical training. For me this was not a bad procedure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I were you when you get your sutures removed I would ask about starting to walk in a pool and swimming with a pull boy
Quote Reply