Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**SOLD** 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 Series Black on Black XL
Quote | Reply

Selling my TT bike. Its a 2014 Trek Speed Concept Project One with Ultra Di2. I am selling with FLO 90's front and rear. Size is XL - I'm 6'3 and it fits me comfortably. Its never been crashed nor abused. I took great pride in owning this bike and have always had it professionally maintained and serviced. I have upgraded the BB to the Ceramic Speed coated bearings - a $450 upgrade with spare set included as in the pics.

Components: Ultegra Di2
Front Wheel: Flo 90

Rear Wheel: Flo 90
Tri arm pads: Will need replaced soon, still useable.

Includes all of the speed concept add-ons - bento box, speed box, between the arms waterbottle X-lab

Pedals/Computer not included. Has Qwarq.

53/39 crank, 175mm crank arms. Rear Bontrager Speed box included as well as Bontrager carbon bottle cages and Bontrager Bento box. Saddle in cutout TT ($185) Bike is black and has a a couple of small nicks here and there but hardly noticeable. Cash for local buyers, PayPal family friends for payment (or add 3%). Shipping will be a flat $150 to the lower 48 as I will take it to local bike shop for professional tear down and pack. Asking $3900 plus shipping and handling as indicated Thanks. Please email to rwallen614@gmail.com for additional information.

Last edited by: dandr614: Jan 31, 18 11:36
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 Series Black on Black XL [dandr614] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duotrap sensor and Adamo TT saddle go with bike. Also have a few spare tubes that will go.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 Series Black on Black XL [dandr614] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will sell without wheels for $3000
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emails sent in reply to everyone, thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All Follow-up pics sent via email. Thanks!
Quote Reply