Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Any of you into Video Games? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
BLeP Jr got Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Christmas. That game is insane. There is no way he will ever finish it.

BLeP Jr is getting pretty damned good at this game. He will definitely finish it.

Me? Less so. I suck.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you into Video Games? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've played off and on over the years. Played every version of COD, but only the campaign mode, as I just never really cared for the multi-player. I really liked Red Dead Redemption and RDR II, so much so that I replayed the first RDR after finishing RDR II a few months ago.

I upgraded my kids to an Xbox One this past Christmas and found Shenmue I and Shenmue II on the Microsoft store, so I'm reliving my late teens by replaying them right now. I'm hoping that they'll make Shenmue III compatible for Xbox soon so I can finish out the story after waiting twenty years for them to develop it!

Gaming is one of those things where I could take it or leave it. I enjoy it when I'm playing, but then I'm reminded of all the other shit that I'm neglecting when I get sucked in for hours at a time and will walk away for a couple of months.
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you into Video Games? [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The latest Modern Warfare is my first COD game. I was thinking of picking up RDR 2 after hearing what they did to The Last of Us 2.

I cannot recommend Titanfall 2 enough. The single player campaign is fantastic and the multiplayer is incredible. The game was made by the creators of COD. Plus, it has giant robots you pilot!

Quote Reply
Re: Any of you into Video Games? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
BLeP wrote:
BLeP Jr got Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Christmas. That game is insane. There is no way he will ever finish it.

BLeP Jr is getting pretty damned good at this game. He will definitely finish it.

Me? Less so. I suck.

You could do it. I bought a switch & botw years ago but couldn't get into botw. I took it up with my 6 year old during quarantine because it is a perfect long grind/explore game. I found it challenging in the beginning but easier as it went on. And you kinda can decide what finish means to you. You can go find Gannon early in the game. You can get all the shrines. Do all the side quests. Or aim to get all the korok seeds. All that will take an eternity unless you just follow a walkthrough. We did shrines and gannon.
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you into Video Games? [Sulliesbrew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sulliesbrew wrote:
The new Modern Warfare has a ground war game with tanks and crap. There is one map that is so small and depending on the match you can rack up 50+ kills. It is utter carnage though, you end up spanning right in front of the enemy when it gets crazy. Then there are maps with ATVs so you can cross them in a reasonable time frame.

Some of the maps you can call in a tank for your kill streaks, as well as an AC-130 gun ship or helo gun ship for CAS.

Really liked the new Modern Warfare but just deleted to make space for Star Wars: Fallen Order (watching my wife play it now). Really digging it and so far it's already much better than the most recent Star Wars films.
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you into Video Games? [Trispoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trispoke wrote:
BLeP wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Me? Less so. I suck.

You could do it. I bought a switch & botw years ago but couldn't get into botw. I took it up with my 6 year old during quarantine because it is a perfect long grind/explore game. I found it challenging in the beginning but easier as it went on. And you kinda can decide what finish means to you. You can go find Gannon early in the game. You can get all the shrines. Do all the side quests. Or aim to get all the korok seeds. All that will take an eternity unless you just follow a walkthrough. We did shrines and gannon.

My problem is that I was decieved into thinking that I was better than I was. It was getting easier because I have better weapons but my bow work is still terrible. I need to practice my shooting especially from the air.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you into Video Games? [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skipjack wrote:
Sulliesbrew wrote:
The new Modern Warfare has a ground war game with tanks and crap. There is one map that is so small and depending on the match you can rack up 50+ kills. It is utter carnage though, you end up spanning right in front of the enemy when it gets crazy. Then there are maps with ATVs so you can cross them in a reasonable time frame.

Some of the maps you can call in a tank for your kill streaks, as well as an AC-130 gun ship or helo gun ship for CAS.

Really liked the new Modern Warfare but just deleted to make space for Star Wars: Fallen Order (watching my wife play it now). Really digging it and so far it's already much better than the most recent Star Wars films.

Fallen Order was great. I feel like it had been a long time since I played a good Star Wars game.
Quote Reply

Prev Next