Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How can a school for children in the us have literally no oversight? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Agree it has nothing to do with home schooling, except that was what facilitated any govt intrusion on their little home of horrors. They used that to isolate themselves for federal eyes, but what happened to all the others?? There are a lot of family members coming out now about how they hadn't seen anyone in years, some decades. Did the neighbors even know that 13 kids lived in the house? They had to move in at some point, they went out to get remarried a bunch of times, did no one notice and then care that not a peep ever comes out of the house? I mean come on folks, if you know there are 13 kids next door or down the street yet you almost never see a kid playing, outside, or even any noise, no red flags??

I guess like the Vegas shooter bringing in an arsenal into a hotel room and then setting it up for Armageddon, people just go about their business and don't want to get involved. I can understand some low lever stuff, or a guy robbing a store at gunpoint, mind you business. But I sure as hell would have called someone if I knew 13 kids lived next door and I never saw or heard them. The whole thing stinks and had to have a lot of people along the way look the other way for it to have gone on this long.

I'm sure there are many now that are second guessing themselves and what they knew or didn't and said nothing. See something(or not) say something, isn't that how the slogan goes..
This.
All of the hindsight from the neighbors and even family members is ridiculous. People talk but do not get involved with much of anything anymore. Had that crap been going on in my area sight, calls would have been made. I have done it before with two different families living in the same house next door. Authorities were sent out. One family was dirty and tossing trash everywhere including in my backyard so the health department did a walk through. The kids were in school at the time and all checked out for them. The second family had two illegal dwellings and two babies constantly crying. After having to tell them several times that I would call on them, I kept my word and the housing task force caught them cold blooded. Homeowners now have a $12k or so lien on their house and had to redo all of the non-permitted stuff even prior to purchase.

Prev Next