Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: George Will calls Trump “worst” [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hmmm,, peace in the middle east???
Quote Reply
Re: George Will calls Trump “worst” [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just my drive by observations. If you discount the man baby language -- his foreign policy appears to be based on sober realism. I like the fact we bombed the hell out of a Syrian airfield immediately after chemical weapons were used. Did not simply say bright - line like Obama--- there is now apparently one. Bombed ISIS almost to oblivion -- listening to commanders on the ground re: targeting and limiting Washington's involvement. New sanctions on NK [Russian is already cheating]. Iran Nuclear agreement probably on its last legs--as it should be. Moving our embassy in Israel --as was our stated intention prior to Trump being elected . Cutting our contribution to the UN -- more of that please. Cutting aid to Pakistan and the Palestinian authority --- yes. yes. Providing anti-tank missiles to Ukraine --- Super.

We will not win any public opinion polls around the world, but, we should not judge our President based upon his being loved by other countries. See Reagan. Sadly, Trump is not like Reagan because his communication skills and personality are patently defective. However, I can make the argument that his foreign policy is plainly more effective than his predecessor's. Again, so far, so good.
Quote Reply

Prev Next